C30

“You're like a dream I woke up from in the middle of the night, and left me too quick, while I was still struggling to continue dreaming again”

Taehyung

We walked out from the shop then I backed away when there was suddenly a bicycle cycled in front of me. Fortunately it didn't hit me or else I would ended up breaking my arm.

Looking back at her, I spotted that she was wearing the sweetest smile I've ever seen. It was pure, stunning and full of happiness just because I got her a pair of pink hairpin from the souvenir shop. I had no idea how can those simple hairpins could cheer her up that much. She looked so happy and appreciated it very much.

I smiled at my sight. There were a lot of brand new handbags I offered to buy for her but she didn't even give them a glance. But when it came to a simple hairpin I got from this small shop, it was enough to make her smile.

Maybe that's what we call as pure heart. She doesn't need expensive stuffs to make her happy. I had never thought that girls like this are still exist. She's more way different than the other girls I know. We can take Jihyun as an example.

I can see so many differences between Eunna and Jihyun. The way they talk to me, the way they treated me and the way they made me feel— they are different. I've never felt so easy when I'm with someone. But now, when I was with her, I did. Eunna. She gave me the same feelings Areum gave me.

But now, I felt better and more appreciated. Because the girl in front of me now— she doesn't love me because of my wealth. But because she knows I'll be by her side no matter what and so did she. We complete each other.

"Hey, do you think we should grab some food? My stomach has start growling. " she pulled my hand sleeve to make me hear her. Her action had snatched me out of my thoughts.

I looked down at her, "Sure. Anything you want. Let's go. " I said softly and followed her to wherever she went.

"Thank you for today, Tae. " she thanked me while licking her vanilla ice cream. I glanced at her then continued walking beside her. "For what? I didn't do anything, " I said. All I did today was only going out with her and play the arcade. I didn't do anything much that she needed to thank me.

She bit the cherry on her ice cream then shrugged. "Maybe for you it's nothing. " she spoke. "But you're willing to spend your time with me today. You treated me at the arcade game and even buy me this hairpins. And— this ice cream I'm eating is also your treat. Thank you! " she grinned widely.

I smiled. "You're happy? "

"Of course I am. Today was full of fun. I hope we can do this more often! I had a lot of joy today. " her smile was still on her sweet little face. I discontinued my steps then looked at her with big eyes. "I didn't do anything much yet you're so happy. "

"I wonder how can I be like you? Being happy even at small things— that's amazing. Really, " I told her, having my eyes landed on her.

Usually, she'll get a bit awkward when we made eyes contact. But this time, she seemed more chilled and natural. The look she gave me was different.

"To be happy even at small things is easy. Wanna know how? " She asked, her eyes were looking up at me. "Appreciate everything. " she spoke.

"Appreciate everything everyone has done or give to you, no matter if it's just a small thing as long as they're sincere. That's the key of my happiness. I appreciate everything, everyone and anything. " she shared.