training pt. 1

i'm going to punch all of the guys in the dick.

why, you may ask?

well, this morning i was sleeping in my bed peacefully, dreaming about y/f/a (your favorite actor/actress.)

we were about to kiss and it was going to be the most amazing thing in the world, until i heard faint screams in the distance.

i slowly open my eyes to see who had interrupted my dream, until it got louder.

i shook my head and rubbed my eyes to wake myself up even more.

it was coming from the hallway, but it was slowly getting quieter and quieter, until it had completely stopped.

i thought it was the guys playing video games and them raging, so i went back to sleep.

as soon as i closed my eyes, the guys come bursting through the door, screaming and blowing air horns.

i probably jumped like 3 feet in the air, screaming.

by the time i had gotten my heart rate to go down, the boys were laughing hysterically.

so that's how it's gonna be, huh?

"who planned this whole thing?" i ask sweetly.

delirious raises his hand, still bent over laughing.

i walk up to delirious, who was now standing upright and wiping tears from his eyes, and shoved him against the wall.

the boys had stopped laughing and watched, most likely intrigued.

taken aback, delirious raises an eyebrow at me.

i slowly lean in, inches away from delirious's lips.

he didn't seem to mind, so he leaned in too.

right as we were about to kiss, i pull back and kneed him in the dick.

he fell to the ground, holding his crotch and rolling around.

i get down to his level and whisper into his ear, "don't ever wake me up again."

i smile and pat his head as i get up and shoo all the boys from my room so i could get dressed.

since i was going to be training today, i decided on a pair of capri leggings and a sports bra.

i put my hair into a high ponytail and make my way downstairs for breakfast.

when i had gotten down there, everyone was sitting around the dining room table. they had most likely eaten already since they weren't eating anything. when i had walked in to grab a banana, all the guys stared at me.

i didn't notice until i had turned around and was in the middle of eating it.

"eyes up hear douchebags." i roll my eyes at their hormonal tendencies.

they mumble a few sorry's and seemed a bit flustered, but i didn't say anything about it.

i threw my peel in the trash and sat down at the table along with them.

"so, what exactly am i training for? i know just as much as you guys do, don't i?" i ask.

"well yeah, but you need to touch up on a few things. we're basically gonna teach you how to have better aim, how to hide from enemies, work on your muscles, stuff like that." delirious says.

"this is useless, but oh well" i say, rolling my eyes. i don't need to 'touch up' on shit. i swear it's just because they want to see me in a bra and tight pants.

i get up and walk to their gym, which was outside. their gym was full of stuff that you'd see at a normal gym, weights, bench presses, punching bags, etc.

outside next to the gym there was also a target practice. there was a bunch of bullets laying on the ground from probably a recent practice, and wooden men on poles with targets painted onto their faces, bullet holes in them everywhere.

while i was checking everything out, they had changed into gym-like clothes. they were either wearing tank tops or shirtless, with baggy shorts.

god damn did they look hot shirtless.

i made sure not to stare so i wouldn't let their egos get any bigger.

"so, what do we start with?" i ask, clasping my hands together.

"first, we're gonna work on surprise attacks. me and the guys are going to hide around outside and in the mansion. we're going to try and grab you, but you have to fight us off. if any of us manage to lift you over our heads, we win." vanoss says, smirking.

"so how do i win?" i ask.

"your main objective is to get to the fourth floor bathroom without us grabbing you. to take someone out, you have to knock them to the ground. after they've fallen they can't catch you anymore." vanoss says.

"fine, but i swear to god if any of you try anything, i'll pull a delirious, just like i did this morning." i say, a smirk growing on my face as well.

the guys had me close my eyes and waiting in one of their many gaming rooms while they hid.

this was actually kind of fun. it sort of felt like hide and seek, except i have to fight of men who were or are 6 feet tall.

when i heard someone yell go, i opened my eyes and walked out.

i went as quickly as i could, peeking around corners to make sure they weren't around the starting area, which thank god they weren't.

i tried to speedily run up the stairs, but while doing so i was grabbed from behind by wildcat and nogla.

"god dammit you two," i sigh out as a rip away from their grasp.

i swiftly kick wildcat in the crotch. once he crouched down a bit i jumped into his back and knocked him to the floor.

while getting up, nogla wrapped his arms around my waist and was about to lift me above his head, but i roughly kick him in the face to push him off, sending him to the floor as well.

"sorry nogla, gotta do what you gotta do." i smile.

2 down, 8 to go.