6

when i met you,flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my mind

when i met you,
flowers started growing
in the darkest parts of my mind.

CHAPTER SIX

SETH

Jackson's an asshole.
He almost exposed me in front of Daisy.

She isn't supposed to know I like her and neither is Dustin. He knows that i'm into her, but not that I actually like her. Does that even make sense? All I know is that he'd kill me, since he specifically told me not to go for her.

He basically said I could like her, but not have her. Who does that?

I continue to glare at the back of Jackson's head.
Surprisingly, Daisy asked to sit by me instead of Dustin. He was confused but went along with it.

I turn my head towards the angel sitting next to me and my tense muscles immediately relax. She's doodling little flowers and hearts on her paper. I look at one specific heart and my eyes widen.

In the middle of it, it says, 'D+S'

I smirk and lean over to whisper in her ear. "I like that one."

Daisy freezes before she turns to look at me with a blush, giggling quietly. "Me too."

I grin and lean back in my chair. When I look up again, I notice Dustin is turned around, watching the both of us curiously. He meets my gaze and raises an eyebrow. I just shrug.

He shakes his head and turns back around, allowing me to relax again.

Like I said, he'd kill me.

~

It's lunch time, finally, and Daisy and I are walking to the cafeteria, with Dustin and Jackson following behind us.

"Is the food here good? Where do we sit? Are your friends nice?" Daisy rambles nervously.

I chuckle at her behavior. "You'll be okay Daisy, Dustin and I will be right there with you." She looks up at me unsurely, but eventually nods.

We finally enter and as always, everybody turns to stare at us. It's like they have nothing better to do. I roll my eyes, and grab Daisy's hand to lead her towards our table.

I see the other two, Austin and Daniel, already sitting down. Usually I sit next to Austin and Dustin, but today we'll have to change things up.