• Bad Dog! •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Griff •

Everyone clapped as Ravi hung up yet another one of my many achievements. Ravi and I shook hands, and the small crowd that had formed around us dispersed. I made my way to where Ash was, and she waved bye to some girl and turned to me.

"Hey Griff." She greeted, and I waved. I took a deep breath, and took my time admiring her features. Brown and long hair fell onto her shoulder, covering her right eye just enough. Her green eyes went well with her smile, and she had the smallest nose ever.

"Griff? Earth to Griff!" She waved her hand in my face, snapping me back to reality. "Oh sorry." I mumbled, and quickly walked away.

That wasn't embarrassing.

I sat on my bed reading a comic when Jorge and Ravi came into the cabin. "Please no
More dodgeball." Jorge sighed, and Ravi sighed with him. "Given the way you were playing it was just ball."

"No luck breaking the camp dodge ball record, huh?" I asked sadly. Jorge's been trying to beat a record and, not to be rude, but I don't think he can do it. "I broke a lot of things, but not a record." He grumbled, and began tossing his laundry into our basket.

I put down my comic and began to sit up. "Wow Jorge, perhaps your natural throwing dexterity is applicable to some camp record." Ravi marveled, and I nodded softly. "You mean like booger flinging?" Jorge asked.

"No. I mean, is there not a game where there is a hole and you toss a beanbag into it?" Ravi began. "You mean beanbag toss?" I replied, and Ravi snapped his fingers. "Yes, you should try that!"

"Is that in the camp record book?" Jorge asked, and Ravi grabbed the book to check. "Bee keeping, bear tipping, oh, here it is, beanbag tossing. Braiden K Henry, 32." Ravi said. "That's not that many! Maybe I can break that record."

I rolled my eyes softly, and stood up and made my way towards Ravi. "Who set the record for bear tipping? I wanna shake that guys hand." I stated. "Impossible. The bear ripped it off. And then beat him with it." Ravi awnsered, and closed the book slowly.

• Ash •

Jorge made the last beanbag in the hole, and we all cheered loudly for him. "Good job dude!" Griff congratulated Jorge. "That's 32 wins in a row." He added. "Yeah! Good job bud." I grinned, and hugged Jorge from the side.

I pulled back when I heard a small hiss, and I turned to see Griff with an unhappy look on his face. "We must stop for dinner but if you win tomorrow, you will set the camp record for most consecutive victories." Ravi informed us, breaking the small tension that had built up.

"That is so awesome! And I know just who I want to beat. Mr. Camp record himself, Griff." Jorge jeered. "Jorge...I don't wanna play you." Griff began. "Why not? Are you scared?" Jorge asked. "Dude. I was in a cell for two years with a guy who wore a necklace out of other peoples earlobes. I'm not scared."