Jinyoung ♡ Hana Moments

At a GOT7 fansign

Hana was waiting in line to meet her JYP siblings and hoobaes. None of the got7 members knew that she was coming to their fan meet. It was supposed to be a surprise. In fact, she didn't expect iGOT7 fandom to be supporting her and mentioning her during the fan meet. The fans around her were holding gifts which she knew was for the boys. she had their album in her hand, the photo card that was in her album belonged to Jinyoung oppa. She sat in front of JB while Jinyoung was four seats away from JB.

"Oh Hana-ah, what are you doing here?"
"JB oppa, I'm here to surprise you guys."
"Jinyoung-ah will be the most surprised."

As Hana started to go to Jackson oppa who was next to JB oppa. Jackson started to freak out slightly. Heads turned to face Jackson after hearing him scream. Hana quickly covered her face with her hair and told Jackson not say anything about her identity.

"Uh, I'm sorry but this fan just came from China to come to the fansign," explained Jackson.

It was true that Hana had just arrived from Beijing.

Jinyoung didn't notice the members freaking out and smiling at the person in front of them. Jinyoung was holding the microphone to ask the fans something when Hana appeared in front of him. Jinyoung then realized who was in front of him.

"Hana darling, what are you doing here?" Jinyoung spoke into the microphone.

Fans started to freak out that Hana was at the fansign. The fans started to chant their ship name. Hana blushes knowing that fancams were probably now watching her.

Ideal Type

Hana was having an interview when the question of her ideal type came up.

"My ideal type is someone is over 175cm, can play the piano, someone who is a hard worker and generous too," Hana stated.

GEMs realized that Jinyoung fit her ideal type of man. iGOT7s realized also that Hana fit Jinyoung's ideal type because she had a lot of aegyo without trying. Many fans watched the interview and started to comments on Hana's Instagram and Twitter on how her and Jinyoung were each other's ideal type.

Weekly Idol with BTOB, GFriend, Twice, and GOT7

Hana was a special MC for this episode of Weekly Idol since her JYP family was on it. Once all the guests were introduced, Hani hinted that there was another MC joining them. Heechul started to dance and sing to one of Hana's songs. The JYP family knew immediately who they were talking about.

Hana ran onscreen to GOT7 yelling like crazy especially Jackson, Yugyeom, and BamBam. Jinyoung was seen smiling.

"Hello everyone I'm Hana and I'm this week's special MC."

Hana watched as GFriend, Twice, and BTOB did the 2x speed dance. When it was GOT7's turn, Hana laughed at the fact that Jinyoung toke off his shoes. Jinyoung had a slight blush on his cheeks when Hana started to laugh.

Then came the part where they took turns to do aegyo to make Heechul's heart rate increase. Minhyuk was so close yet lost to Momo. Then the unexpected happened.

"Hana-ssi probably wouldn't blush even if male idols tried," stated Heechul.

It was true that Hana didn't blush often. BTOB tried to Hana blush from doing sexy dance moves to singing to her. All of GOT7 was next with Jinyoung being last. Yugyeom tried to do sexy dance moves that he knew would make blush but somehow it didn't. Mark acted cute while JB complimented her. Bambam danced to one of her songs, Youngjae sang a Maroon 5 song. Jackson spoke to her in Chinese trying to flirt with her. No one could make her blush.

Jinyoung was the last one to try and make her blush. Jinyoung got closer to Hana, while Hana sucked in a breath. Jinyoung whispered something into her ear and it seemed like he nibbled slightly her ear. As a result, Hana was blushing like a tomato.

Everyone wanted to know what Jinyoung had whispered to Hana however Hana told them that it was a secret.

This episode of weekly idol was full of Jinyoung x Hana moments.

Jinyoung helps Hana cover up and is jealous.

This happened at an award school. Hana was wearing a little black dress which was the concept of her latest album. Fans noticed that male idols wouldn't stop staring at her. Hana had her hair dyed black which made her eyes pop. Her dress hugged her curves and showed off her toned body. Her long legs were exposed for everyone to see. That was something that Jinyoung didn't like one bit. He noticed how some GOT7 members were eyeing Hana. He noticed the stares that Hana got from EXO, ikon, MonstaX and other groups. Jinyoung also noticed that GOT7 and BTS were glaring at anyone who stared at Hana. When Hana returned to her seat after receiving an award, Jinyoung quickly got up and took off his jacket. His jacket was thrown over Hana's legs covering her from people's eyes. Jinyoung have her shoulders a tight squeeze and stare at her for a few seconds before returning to his seat. Fans and Jina (Jinyoung and Hana) shippers were fangirling over their favorite couple.

____________
OMG!!!! 1k reads!!!!!
I love all of you.
Thank you so so so so so much!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤