It was Max!

"More energy, Carter! That's it, now curl you middle finger slightly. Perfect! Hold that!"

The photographer yelled various things as he pointed the camera at me, zooming in and out at points.

"I'm getting a cramp in my hand, how much longer." I groaned, my shoulders slumping slightly before I picked them up and turned to the left. I faced the back and shot them a look over my shoulder with my blue hair draping down my back.

"One more shot, hold on." The camera clicked once again before the photographer stood up straight and let the camera hang around his neck. "Great, take a break and we'll go again like like half an hour." He told me with a smile.

"Great, Thanks." I nodded my head and went straight for the snack table and picked up a pasty.

"You know you're not supposed to eat in your suit, not after the jelly donut incident." Ruby laughed, appearing behind me and taking the food right out of my hand.

"Why does nobody believe me that that was Max." I whined childishly, taking a cookie instead.

"I'll have that." Hayden laughed, eating the cookie whole straight from my hand.

"You guys are the worst." I grumbled, walking away and heading towards Tom who was talking to Lizzie with his back to me.

I quickly ran to him and hugged him from behind, though it didn't startle him. He simply lifted his arm and allowed me to curl into his side before draping it over me again.

"Hey darling." He said quickly, giving me a kiss before going back to his conversation. "So yeah, just a bit of coconut oil and some baking soda. Takes the stain right out." He nodded simply.

"How did you even learn that?" Lizzie laughed.

"It was Harrison, actually. He spilt beer all over the sofa-"

"What?! My couch?!" I pushed off his side but couldn't go anywhere as Tom still held me tightly.

"So he googled loads of stuff to get it out but because we didn't have all the ingredients for most of them he made up his one and it worked great." He laughed.

"I swear, if you boys have trashed my house, you're doomed." I squinted my eyes at him and pouted.

"Relax, Harrison is house and dog sitting for the few days that I'm here and it'll all be perfect when you come home." He smiled a toothy grin and looked down at me.

"So, any idea where Chris ran off to today?" I asked, looking away from Tom and turning to Lizzie.

"He said he was meeting with some marvel people while he was down here. Some merchandise thing, I'm not sure." She shrugged her shoulders before taking out her buzzing phone. "It's a text from him, actually. He said he can't make dinner tomorrow as something has come up. I'm sorry Carter." She looked at me sympathetically.

"You're kidding." I groaned, dropping my arms from Tom's body. "That's Hayden, Anna, Matt, Max and Ruby and now Chris. I'm not asking for much, just a nice birthday meal with my friends." I sighed, crossing my arms and letting my head hang low.

"Maybe we shouldn't bother with the meal?" Tom said, looking into my eyes. "Me and you should just go out and get pissed." He said with his wide grin.

"Pissed? Why would we get angry?" I asked him, confusion clear in my voice.

"Oh, right." He cleared his throat before talking in His American accent. "Let's get wasted!"

"You're a dork!" I laughed, wrapping my arms back around him.