- 15 Crazy Saesang

[No tumblr gif]

Crazy Saesang

Fifteen minutes later, the three of them are talking with hot cocoa in hands and eyes concentrated on the pictures Seokjin had brought. "Official pictures, right?" Yoongi muttered and Seokjin nodded. Only Big Hit, the official entertainment company of B.Boys, had those and of course, Seokjin being signed under the same label, got his hands on them.

"Where'd you even get them?" Yoongi questions.

"Stole them from Namjoon's office," Seokjin answers.

Yoongi shouldn't be surprised.

There were various shots released to the public - some of them blurry and some crystal clear - and that was only because of confirmation, if some were to doubt it was just Photoshop or whatnot. All thirteen photos included three individual scenes and Yoongi picked out the clearest out of each to analyze.

"Was this when he was supposed to drop you off?" Yoongi asks as he points to the picture he's holding - the one where Jeongguk and Taehyung are in the front seats of Jeongguk's car, so close their lips were millimeters apart. Both had their eyes lidded and submerged in an expectant kiss.

Taehyung nods absently, not even feeling shameful that his friends are seeing this. "Yeah. We didn't even kiss, though..." He mutters, observing how clear the shot is taken and it looks like it's straight out of a romantic comedy. The moment of the long awaited kiss between the two protagonists.

"Alright, and this one is in his yard?" Seokjin says this time, pointing to the second picture they picked.

This picture was of when Jeongguk and Taehyung were in the snow, after Taehyung had slipped and fallen over with Jeongguk, also with them gazing into each other's eyes (more innocently this time, however), hands locked together in a loving embrace. Actually, there were other pictures of this scene when the two of them kissed, but they were less clear than this one.

"Yeah," Taehyung repeats and then notices something, "Oh, so that's where I lost my beret and glasses! Weird, I couldn't find them this morning."

Yoongi and Seokjin share a look at that, but don't point it out to Taehyung. Instead, they move to the final picture. Taehyung didn't know if he should be embarrassed - this one is where Jeongguk is carrying him bridal style into his room last night. Jeongguk only had his shirt on - confirming that it's from the same night as the other two scenes in the photos - while Taehyung was completely naked, although (thankfully), his genitals weren't in the view, but just the silhouette of his body.

Other photos of that scene were of when Jeongguk carried him to his bed and laid him down, before looming over him and even their kisses couldn't be seen because, fortunately for them, the window wasn't big enough to let the photographer catch the glimpse of the whole bed.

"So," Yoongi says, placing down the photos that got the entire nation's panties in a twist, "Whoever took these couldn't sneak into the house. These in the bedroom were taken from a tree, probably."

"But they were able to sneak into the yard," Seokjin says, pointing to the second scene photos, "Look, these are too clear. They had to be there."

"Yeah, Jeonggukkie's got a big fence," Taehyung points out, pondering. "Maybe it's some crazy saesang of his?"

"Not wrong to assume. Guessing by the first scenario, they must've followed you two," Yoongi pointed out, regarding the photos of them in the car together.

Seokjin had been staring at the photos for a moment. "You two look so in love," he blurts out before he can even think about. It's only when Yoongi elbows his side and Seokjin looks at Taehyung, to realize the younger is wearing one of those forced smile he rarely ever has to use.

"Can we cut the cake now?" Taehyung says and Yoongi nods, while Seokjin remains silent.

They sing a birthday song and clap happily, as if nothing happened. Taehyung is thankful for Seokjin's homemade sweets.