After Ending :)

Hello yes she is back, I've bought the after ending and the valentines ending and I'm in the mood to do them with the wonderful Narcoleptic Mc!

Remember to check out my other Narcoleptic Mc stories ;)

---Shika sheeee

Jumin and I sat and watched as the plane landed, I was scared of planes so fiddled with the new weding ring on my finger. I heard Jumin chuckled beside me and my gaze met his staring at my hand "All of the RFA will be waiting, you excited?" I pushed all the anxiety that flooded through me to the side, I clenched my fists and smiled brightly up at my husband "I can't wait to tell Yoosung about the Dolphins, and the giant poster of Zen to Zen" My thoughts were on that and Jumin stared down at me a smile playing on my lips as I spoke "Jaehee should know about the amazing coffee that was there, Seven would love to know about the-" The plane landed and I grabbed Jumin's hand quickly "Did that distract you enough?" I looked at Jumin a smug smile on his lips.

"That's why I love you" I pecking his lips, he smiled and then we stood up walking off the plane. I saw the flashes from inside the airport and sighed "I would say to wear my sunglasses but they all know who you are" We walked into the airport and I grabbed my bag placing it on my arm. "There they are!" A reported shouted and all attention turned to us, an arm snaked around my waist and I looked up to my husbands serious face "Security, please make sure that my lovely wife is safe" I held my hand up by my eyes to shield all the camera's flashes and Jumin looked down "Oh, your narcolepsy is bad with flashing lights, bring a black umberella next time"

"Opening an umbrella inside is bad luck" I joked and his gaze fell on mine as we were walking "Mc" I hummed "I'm sorry we have to keep being surrounded by cameras" I felt the diziness kick in and I placed my hand on Jumins "Put yourself above everyone's eyes" His gaze fell to my hand and he moved his grip to be firmer on me "And put me in second place" I held my body strong with the help of Jumin. A reporter called over to him and our gazes shifted to her "Please write about how happy we are in your articles" His hands wrapped around my knees and he lifted me up in a bridal position "Watch as I love this beautiful woman forever" A security guard looked over to us

"Is it happening, sir?" Jumin nodded his head and they pushed past the crowd quicker "I truly love my wife" His lips met mine and I closed my eyes as we parted from the kiss. I fell into my sleep and Jumin watched my face turn peaceful, he made sure after the conference everyone knew about my narcolepsy so that I wouldn't be made a fool if it happened in public. "You were doing so well" He muttered and then caught sight of the RFA, jaehee sipped her Coffee "I'm so not ready to go back to work" She muttered.