33

I tossed and turned in my bed continuously, screaming into my pillow while trying to calm my-fuc*ing-self down.

OKaY.

no i'm nOt okAy.

hmph.

rELaxx...

deep breaths...

in... out...

ok wait that's a bit wrong.

but anyway- back to the program.

*inhAle*

"Do I really like that man?" I asked myself. "Honestly- him? Out of all people?? WhY?!"

yeah cuz he so cute and like the next moment he be attacking you with that disrEspEct.

"That's true," I agreed with my inner thoughts. Gosh, I'm hella strange. How does a descendant of an angel himself fall for someone like me? And then I like him back too? And then I confessed? And then he confessed too? What?

I screamed into my pillow again.

I'm whipped.

-

"Okay, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet- yeah I've chosen my future queen, you other girls can leave now. Thanks." Taehyung told everyone.

"What was that all about? Do you think she staged the kidnapping so Tae would come save her and fall in love with her?" Someone asked another girl.

"Ugh, totally,"

"What a slut, honestly."

"I know right, according to Nayeon, she bought her way in here,"

"Yeah, spoiled brats shouldn't be here!"

I rolled my eyes at them. "Gosh, mind your own business," I scowled. "So what if I did, huh? What if I went to hire a prince and told him to kidnap me while his guards are on patrol for me since the beginning of day one?" I snapped.

"If only you knew," I glared. "But you don't, so keep that mouth shut unless you know the truth!"

The two other girls were very taken aback. They quickly scuttled off to pack their luggage and items.

I received a text.

-

jen jen 💸
ugh my best friend y'all 👏🏻🤧

you
what?

jen jen 💸
you just slayed my entire existence wow such bless hallelujah

you
tf?? did you see what happened?

jen jen 💸
uHm dUh like cmon no lie you be talking like some intellectual

you
i am one.

jen jen 💸
hA you thought

you

jen jen 💸

jen jen 💸

just kidding i love you best fRiend

you
you better
ly2

-

a/n :

hi lmao this is a filler chap because i seriously  have nO time whAtsoevEr so

anyway 'jen jen' is jennie if you dint know,,

ok cool btw this is how my best friend and i actually chat :"" we spam each other with memes, so i save a lot of memEhs from her tqtq  shitpeena loo ily ok

i lub you two:
arielthelatte
kookiejaang