19

Y/n POV 

"No." I say shocked at what came out of my mouth. 

Tom looks surprised.

"What do you mean 'No'?" Tom asked, his voice shaking. "Y/n. I dont understand."

"Tom, things have been super crazy lately. With Liza cheating, and you in a car accident, i think we need to just be friends." 

The doctor comes in and taps me on the shoulder. "Ma'am. I'm sorry to interrupt but your time is up."

I nod slowly as i leave the room. Zendaya, Jacob, and Harrison walk in as i leave the hospital. 

I start to drive home when I remember Tom's face when i said no. Don't get me wrong, I love Tom, and I would love to be his girlfriend, but now isn't the time. I cry the whole way home.

I enter the house and call for Christa.

"Christa! Are you still here?"

"Y/n? Is everything ok? I saw the note and then i saw the news and I" she stopped when she saw my face. "Y/n, what's wrong?" She says bringing me into a hug which makes me cry even more. I tell her everything.

Christa's POV 

I wake up around 6am. It's weird for me, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm careful not to wake Y/n, because its too early for her to be awake. I remember hearing a phone call in the middle of the night, but it must've been a dream. I pass by Y/n's room. Her door is wide open which its weird.

I don't investigate because i dont want to wake her. She was probably editing and forgot to close her door.

I see on the fridge door a note from Y/n. 

Christa, Tom got in an accident. I'm going to see him now. I don't know how long i'll be gone.-y/n

It's very sloppy so she must've written it in a hurry. I run to her room to make sure she's not messing with me. She's not in her room. This is real. I make myself some coffee and check Instagram. Nothing mentioned on anyone's stories.

I turn on the news. Oh boy. It's all over the news.

Around 1:45 this morning, movie star Tom Holland got into a car accident. He's in the hospital and was put into surgery around 4am. He is out in in recovery. We have a reporter there now. Jerry.

"Yes. We are here where Tom Holland is staying. Look down here. He's brothers and friends are here waiting to see him."

I see Harrison, Sam, Harry, Paddy, Zendaya, and Y/n. Y/n looks super mad.

She starts yelling at the camera man and then it goes back to the studio. 

"That was YouTuber Y/n Y/l/n, she seems mad. So we are gonna sign off."

I turn off the TV. Y/n you idiot. A few hours later i hear the door open and Y/n called out. 

"Christa are you still here?"

And y'all know what happened after that so that's the end. Sorry that i haven't updated, I've had major writers block and school has been giving me more work. The updates will be slowing down so bare with me. 

But other than that, Love You Guys!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️