V2-15

XXX

Jia Hui can't sleep. He doesn't want to have bad dreams like last time. He doesn't know if he should call it a good dream or a bad dream but it's making him uncomfortable. He tossed to the side again while trying to remember what had happened to him.

He wonders why does he have a blank memory of his past.

Jia Hui then moved again facing the ceiling after sometime Jia Hui sigh and was about to close his eyes when the window suddenly burst open.

The cold wind went inside, stirring Jia Hui's mind with negative thoughts. What if someone sent someone to kill him.

Jia Hui's mind went blank and he unconsciously opened his mouth to scream for help when it was block by a soft thing.

An intoxicating smell swarm in the Jia Hui's nose, and the luscious thing started moving while Jia Hui was stunned silly with wide eyes open.

The soft thing started to move sucking his lips, immediately JiaHui was alarmed. He then tried to scream but was unable to do so because of the thing that's occupying his mouth.

"Hmmm..." JiaHui wanted to cry as he was touched in a way he felt uncomfortable.

He then tried to squirmed like a worm but he was restrained by the person's hug in his waist while his arms were tightly hold in his back.

When the man Zhang Gu notices that JiaHui was out of breath he then let go slowly, he then didn't let another second go to waste as he slowly kiss and suck the little guy's white slender neck.

He then carefully did not leave a traces of love marks for it will arouse someone else's suspicions in the morning.

"Ahh..w-who are you? Le-let me go...ah.." Although JiaHui was complaining, his body trembles and seems like it was enjoying it very much.

"You sure you want to?" The man asks mischievously, as he lick JiaHui's tears. He lick and lick on JiaHui's cheeks until it redden like a red tomato.

Zhang Gu slowly traces his hand in the back of JiaHui trusting that the he can't run within his grasp.

"P..ah..pl-plea...ahh..me go ah." JiaHui was having difficulty in talking when the man harshly put him on the bed with a thud and lavishly eat his lips like it was meant to be eaten.

Zhang Gu's hand slowly creep inside JiaHui's robe and slowly every inch of JiaHui's body were touch by ZhangGu didn't stop touching only at JiaHui's erect nipples he even went down to the legs as he caress it while his mouth was busy eating JiaHui's panting mouth.

The slow kiss got rougher much to JiaHui's surprise, and he moaned when he felt a hand touching his legs.

"W-what are you... Ah..doing..?" JiaHui panted and chased his breath when he was then let go of the mysterious person on top of him.

JiaHui wanted to scream for help when he was then release but what come out was different when he tried to.

"Ahhhh...!" It was instead a loud lewd moan when Zhang Gu unexpectedly bit his right nipple while skillfully rubbing his other nipple.

Zhang Gu like a happy child suck and lick as he pleases as JiaHui was panting and moaning especially when a knee hits his private parts.

And just by licking and sucking, JiaHui came. JiaHui was panting his eyes is misty and his cheeks were flush with tender pink.

His appearance was disheveled, he was a panting mess and his cloth in the lower area was wet with a hot sticky thing.

He didn't know what happened but he wants more.