-Part 10-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

I shuddered while looking at the stairs. Waiting.. Sitting on the cold basement floor without a shirt and only in ripped jeans. I had my knees tucked to my flat bruised chest. Waiting. Thinking.

Normally I would be waiting for food or to be let out, but the problem was that I was already fed a few hours ago and I know they wont let me out until Grandfather says so. Then who or what am I waiting for? Maybe its the boys, maybe they will save me.. But I will not be thinking such a nonsense thought. When I may have no time left to think. What I'm thinking about is when he will come for me. The guy.

He beats you till there is nothing left, nothing left in you. He will do it until you become like a slave, just like my father. And then when your punishment is finally over, he will hose you down and demand what Grandfather wants.And if you still disagree he will come back again and again.

And with my Grandfather being a person you cant say no to.He will do anything to get his way. Even beating his own grandson until he breaks.

I heard footsteps coming to the door. Heavy footsteps. I watched as the door opened,revealing the light once again. He comes down the stairs slowly, watching my every movement.

When he finally reaches the bottom, he turns on the light that which I am too short to reach. And walks closer to me.

He squats in front of me and looks me in the eye.

"Now listen to me child. I I don't want to hurt you again. So you could simply agree with the boss or we can go through what we did yesterday" He waited for me to answer him. I wanted to say that I will..But somehow my body wouldn't let me. It was like it knew it was the wrong answer. So I was shaking with fear trying to speak but I didn't and it was too late.

3rd Person

The man yanked Ollie off the floor by the wrist making pain fly through the young child's arm and shoulder. Ollie screeched in pain as the man grabbed Ollie by the other wrist and threw him towards the other wall making him land harshly on the concrete.

The man then took a stick, a bamboo stick. One that is used to punish young children by hitting their legs. It would cut their skin so it would leave a thin line of blood and sting with bruises but not leave any scars. The man was told to use it by his boss and not use his normal punishment. So that it wouldn't be too noticeable.

The man hit the boy over and over, on every part of his body. Making the boy scream worse each time it hit a already opened wound. Pain was pulsing throughout the boy, it felt like he was being burned alive.

The man stoped after his 200th hit, leaving unconscious Ollie bleeding on the floor. He went over to the corner and turned the water on. He then proceeded to spray Ollie with the cold water.

"Hopefully you will learn by tomorrow"

~~

Sorry about the small chapter,I'm so sick that I won't be able to post my next chapter in a while. I'm in the hospital, I'm sorry.