Chapter 28: Have you seen my girlfriend?

Amelia's nightwear above.

Amelia Smith

"Happy birthday." I grin at Liam over the phone.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He smiles.

"Please tell me that I'm the first person that wished you."

"Nah, you're not." He laughs.

"Really? But I called you 12:02." I frown.

Tomorrow or today, since it's twelve already, is Liam's birthday. We're having a party after school which organized by yours truly...me.

He moves his FaceTime camera from his face and I see Adam.

"Oh!" I glare at Adam.

He doesn't look at the camera but he frowns.

Jerk.

"Why are you with him?"  I ask Liam when he brings the camera back to his face.

"Because he is my brother?

I roll my eyes at his answer and he laughs.

"I'm sleeping in his house because I had a fight with my dad." He states.

"Oh, why?"

"About I not taking the company seriously." He scoffs.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Now that I'm seeing your face, yeah." He smiles and I blush.

"Nicole is coming back tomorrow. She was actually supposed to come back Saturday but she doesn't want to miss your birthday." I inform him.

Nicole went to LA for a week to clear her head over what happened after she and Jasmine were discharged from the hospital.

Jasmine sits with us now.

"That's nice of her. Adam wanted to throw me
a party but I told him that you're throwing one already." He chuckles and I join him.

"Tell him that I'll ask someone to bring him an invitation card tomorrow." I laugh.

"He can hear you. Adam says hi to Amelia." Liam shifts over the phone so that I can see both of their faces.

"Wow! You guys really look alike." I know that they look alike but I didn't realize that they really look alike.

"We do but he is more handsome, unfortunately." Liam glares at his brother playfully.

"Can you please shift this phone away from my face?" Adam groans and pushes Liam's phone away.

"Is he working?" I ask Liam.

"Nope, he's watching... Sorry, dude I won't tell her." He speaks trying to hold back a laugh.

We keep talking for like two hours and I start feeling sleepy.

"Goodnight," I say with a yawn.

"Goodnight, sweetheart, and thank you for the birthday party. Kisses." He smiles and makes a kissy face.

I chuckle and end the call.

Liam❤️: Adam was watching Henry Danger. He didn't want me to tell you.🤣🤣

Liam❤️: Dream of me😘❤️

I smile at the message and I type a reply.

Me: I can't believe that he watches that!😂.... I will😌❤️

****