Getting Back Into Being Pregnant

You and Jensen found out there you were pregnant on your anniversary in September. There were many mixed emotions revolving having another baby but you two took everything into play and knew that you wanted a bigger family...

*Flashback*

"Do you really think that I'm pregnant? I just I don't know-" You were worried as you held the pregnancy test in your shaking hands. When you noticed that you were late on your period a few days ago, you told Jensen immediatley. With everything that had happened, trust and talking had become the number one priority in your household.

Whenever you needed to talk, you told Jensen, willingly or forced, he dropped everything he was doing. He gave you whatever time he had and you did the same for him. Sometimes it was 10 minutes in between a set change or a long dinner under the starry nights in Austin.

You made time, you gained trust, and became stronger together.

"Stop being so doubtful. This is our anniversary, aren't we supposed to be celebrating happiness and joy with each other?" Jensen snuck his arms around your waist. His warm, bare chest warmed your minimally coverd body.

You and Jensen arrived in the Bahamas for a long weekend vacation, Thursday to Tuesday. You had already planned to do the pregnany test there and show Jensen as a present but he already knew about the tests. He had seen you grab the tests from your suitcase stopped you, saying that he wanted to do it together. It was Sunday evening and you both wanted to use the test before you were both heading into the hot tub for some celebrating.

Jensen vowed for no swim suits, but you couldn't give in to his needs that easily.... he had to work for some action. Although, seeing Jensen without a shirt made you weak every single time. Even if you see him almost everynight like that and you've been married for years now. He just has that affect on you and you wouldn't trade if for the world.

So, with one minute left, Jensen's arms wrapped around your waist, your hands on either end of the stick, you wait. You watch the clock's hands move. You hear the tick getting louder and louder as the minute slowly ceases to exist. As the last tick goes past, yours and Jensen's eyes were glued to the little stick.

Poisitive.

"I'm gonna be a Dad again!"Jensen squeezed you tightly and you froze. Not a bad froze, but a good one. A very good frozen in place. Jensen noticed your still placing and moved so he was in front of you. You looked at the stick then up to his beautiful green eyes. Your hand came up and covered your mouth. "Babe, what's wrong?" Jensen tucked a few strands of hair behind your ear before cupping your face. "I'm gonna be a momma again." You said almost at a whisper but Jensen heard you, he always did.

"Yes you are." He brought his hand down to your waist and pulled you to his chest. "We are gonna be parents again. I just never thought I would get the chance again. This life, has not been easy by ANY means. But, with you, anything's possible. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being my rock, my sword, my shield. Thank you for fighting for me when I get tired and for always, always, always making time for me. You are the worlds best father to our daughter and now to our new growing little son or daughter. I love you past the stars and into a new universe and back." You pulled Jensen's lips closer to yours. His hot breath laced your lips as you bit the top of your bottom lip. "God I love you too." Jensen couldn't wait any longer before he coved his hands with your hair as his lips moved in sync with yours. The heat, the passion, the love was swarming all around.

Pulling away, Jensen gave your forehead a kiss before looking back into your (Y/E/C). "Those eyes of yours, they kill me every time I look at you (Y/N/N). I don't even think I can remember the time in my life without you in it, and I definiltey don't want too. Having you in my life has been more than a dream, but a massive blessing from up above. From the sparkle in your gorgeous eyes, to your winsome personality. I love you from the top of your head all the way down to the tips of your toes. You continue to amaze me. You continue to prove me wrong on how women are the most badass people on the planet," You chuckle at Jensen and he grabs your hands. "Thank you for choosing me to be your husband, your partner, a father to one- now two beautiful children, and especialy your best friend." Jensen gave your lips a sweet kiss before he pulled away to wipe the tears under your eyes.