Kaga Kusha x fem reader

Requested:Hovo_da_hobo
Warning: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd P. O. V
"Where is my little assistant!? "Kaga screamed. "Leader, she went to get something for her project. "A member of the science club said to him trying to calm him down.
"Why!? ""I just told you, sir. ""Well, call her back!? ""Hello. "A voice came from the door. There was (Y/n) holding a box full of equipment. "My partner! I'll help you with that. "Kaga said and ran towards (Y/n) grabbing the box from her and setting it down on the table next to them. "Why are you so worked up about? "(Y/n) asked brushing off imaginary dust. " I didn't know where you were. "Kaga said his face heating up a tiny bit.
"Awww. My little snuggle bug. "(Y/n) said hugging him. Kaga hugged back. "It's adorable when your clingy. "She said looking up at him. "A person who will take over the world isn't “adorable”. "He said letting go of (y/n) and doing air quotients. "To me he is are adorable. "(Y/n) said kissing his nose. 'Why does she make my face heat up when she does that? ' he thought.
After club time.
"Can I go over to your house? "(Y/n) asked Kaga. "What, why? "He asked. "Why can't J just hang out with my handsome and smart boyfriend? "(Y/n) whined. Kaga blushed "Fine. ""Yay! "
When Kaga and (Y/n) got to his house (Y/n) started jumping up and down on the couches. Kaga sweatdropped "(Y/n), at least take off your shoes. "He said "My place needs to stay clean. "
"Fine. "(Y/n) pouted. (Y/n) sat down and took up her shoes, by throwing them across the room. "(Y/n)! ""What!? ".
Kaga didn't say anything instead he went to pick up your shoes and put them next to the front door. "Thank you. "(Y/n) said laying on her stomach. Kaga was gonna say something when he heard soft snores. He was surprised, but his expression quickly changed into a soft smile he went to his room to change into something comfortable and getting a blanket.
He played the blanket over (Y/n). "Take me to your bed so we can cuddle. "(Y/n) whispered half asleep. Kaga was surprised but carried her up to his bed, where he laid her there. Be got into the covers with her and cuddled with (Y/n) soon falling asleep, but not before (Y/n)  said "I love you, my little snuggle bug. "and pecked his nose.
"I love you more. ".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry, if it was short