❤THIS LOVE - 128❤

"You can't leave me

"You can't leave me." Taehyung's grip was firmly on my wrist as he pulls me closer. "Not this time." His intense stares were sharply on me while I tried to escape.

"Le-Leave me." My voice cracks in between as I cried. "P-Please..." I twisted and turned my wrists as he was not letting my hands free.

"I told you.. I'm doing this for you." He jerks me forward, closer enough to his chest.

"I.. I don't trust you."

"Hyun-ah.. are you awake?" There was a knock on my door as Jimin was standing on other side of door. 

"Have a breakfast sis.." Sohee says as she was with Jimin.

I didn't said anything as I was still lost in those intense eyes which were piercing through my heart. 

"Hyun-ah, are you okay?" There was another knock on the door as Jimin worriedly asked me. 

"Hyun-ah...?" He was getting impatient while I felt Taehyung's hands moves back and forth on my back as he hugs me closer. 

"Did I broke your trust on me?" He whispered deeply as his head rested on my shoulder. "What should I do, so you can trust me again?"

Taehyung's long fingers softly tugs on my hairs as he took a long breathe.

"Hyun-ah, are you awake? Why is your door locked?" Jimin asked surprisingly from another side as he couldn't open the door.

"I--"

"Shh..." Taehyung's one finger touches tenderly on my lips.

"Hyun-ah?" Jimin was getting worried as he desperately kicks on the door. 

"Bro it's hotel room don't break the door. She must be sleeping, let her be." Sohee says to calm Jimin.

"What about breakfast and medicine?"

"I'll give it in few min.." Sohee said.

"Don't cry.." His fingers softly traces my cheeks. "It's hurt to see you cry."