Prologue - Night's Fall

Varesion Forest
—————————

Currently, two people ran across the dark forest, a panicked look on one's face and a vigilant look on the others' as they rapidly advanced forward.

One of the two was a woman, her cloak hiding most of her features but her face, since the hood was down from the constant running. She had bright blonde hair and mesmerizing electric (e/c) eyes, smooth white skin and a perfect face. She had jade colored earrings on her small ears. Within her hand she cradled something, her hands gently wrapped around what looked to be an infant.

The other person was a man, abyssal black hair and calm midnight blue eyes, however they held a tint of wariness in them. He had white skin and a handsome face, however slight traces of caution could be seen on his face as he ran beside the woman, his cloak billowing as the wind passed him. Horns can also be seen within his hair, his identity of being a demon.

These are Ataris and Kirian (L/N), the former being the Clover Kingdom's Saintess and the latter being the Nightfall Demon Clan's strongest Demon General. However they were held as traitors now, for the unity of Human and Demon is hailed as an unforgivable offense to both races.

Kirian held a spear in his hand as it radiated with a strange light, however it gave a feeling of tension and sentience, as if it would jump out of its owners hands and defend them if the owner wasn't aware of danger. This was the Divine Night Spear from the Nightfall Clan, the Lunar Devastation.

The human and demon ran alongside each other as Ataris cradled the infant in her arms gently, yet keeping a firm hold. Kirian held the Lunar Devastation in his hands as he was prepared to unleash its wrath upon any who dared to attempt to stop him.

The reason for their running is because of the infant in Ataris' arms. This child was why they were hailed as traitors to their respective races.

Soon the two arrived at the ending of the island they're currently on, Noctem. Before the couple was an endless sea, the cliff side of which they stand giving an amazing view of the setting sun reflecting upon the sea. Had this been any other time, the two would've marveled at the scene, however a sense of urgency stopped them from doing so.

"...No..." Ataris whimpered as she dropped to the ground, still cradling the child within her arms. Tears manifested on her beautiful face as they fell, the sight enough to make any mans heart break. The same was for Kirian.

"Dammit...why now..." Kirian cursed as he dropped down as well, letting go of the Lunar Devastation, however it didn't fall, instead floating in the air around the couple and child.

"He hasn't even done anything...why do they want to kill him..." Ataris weeped as she held the child closer to herself.

"Wuu..." The small child stirred as he opened his eyes, showing them to be an (e/c) color as Ataris' face loomed above him, a smile of love on her face as she fought back the tears on her face.

"He even has your eyes...its a shame we won't be able to see him grow up..." Kirian commented hopelessly as he hugged Ataris and the child.

As the two wallowed in their hopelessness, footsteps could clearly be heard along with shouts, quickly advancing towards the two's position.

Kirian reacted first, his hands gripping the Lunar Devastation as he swiftly turned towards the forest, his eyes vigilantly scanning for any movement.