ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Officially thirty one weeks and Taehyung was so over the pregnancy. Swollen ankles, bloating like a fucking balloon and he had back pain and stomach pain constantly. Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror and huffed before going into the bedroom and grabbing the laptop. Taehyung put a lollipop in his mouth and looked at all the baby things online.

For the past two weeks, the male was ordering most of the baby things online and Jungkook was putting things together once they got there. Just like the two cribs he was currently putting together. He did it once before so it was easy but he hated that he had to do it again after finishing it the first time.

"Okay, done." He huffed as he sat on the bed and Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Thank you.. now go get the laundry so I can fold and put the twins clothes away. Also, did you clean out the drawers for them?" He asked, putting the laptop aside. Jungkook looked at the boy and nodded. "And here I go." He got up to go get the laundry.

"You're the one who got me pregnant." Taehyung huffed and Jungkook gave a light chuckle. "Even if I wore a condom I would have eventually got you pregnant anyways." He walked out and Taehyung smiled a bit before shaking his head.

Taehyung licked his lips while looking at the cribs and such that were set up before holding his stomach. "Five more weeks." He huffed before looking at his belly. "Shit i'm like a whale." He commented before hiding his stomach with the blanket. The whole pregnancy consisted of him wearing oversized hoodies and oversized shirts.

"Okay, sorted, i'll do this basket and you do this one." Jungkook put the two down quickly since he was holding them weirdly. One basket toppling over. Taehyung put some of the clothing back before starting to fold the small baby clothes. "Onesies in the top drawer, pants in the third drawer- uh wait no, socks and such in the first and-" he told Jungkook while folding clothes.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung before laughing and nodding. "Of course baby." He put the socks in the first drawers before putting the girl clothes on the drawer that would belong to their girl. "These are six to nine months so I think we can put these away in TayJa's room for now." Taehyung put the clothes aside. Suddenly, with that hour, Taehyung was sorting everything and anything out.

"Are you nesting?" Jungkook asked while holding TayJa in his arms. TayJa giggled. Taehyung scoffed while waddling over to the bed and shaking his head. "I just.. need to get everything ready." He looked at the baby things. "Okay, I need to get a bag ready for them both just in case, you know?" Taehyung got up.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who grabbed a bag and started to look for clothing for them both to wear. "We also need to get at least two more bags of diapers just to be on the safe side." Taehyung spoke. "Babe, calm down, everything will be ready for the twins when they arrive, I promise." He walked over to the male. "Twins twins twins." TayJa chanted while clapping.

Taehyung kissed the female on the cheek before sighing and nodding. "I know but, agh.. I just need to be ready for anything." He huffed. Jungkook smiled, pushing Taehyung's hair behind his ear. "We'll be ready, everything will be ready." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead.

That night, Jungkook took TayJa into the hospital room Serenity was in. The male never liked leaving Taehyung alone since the little scare but Taehyung was almost crying for Jungkook to go check on his sister so Jungkook did so. "Hey Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim." He smiled gently before placing TayJa down and telling her to be quite. "Renny tired." She whispered.