Chapter 53

FREEDOM ON THE WEEKEND!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E.J carried me out of the bathroom to where he bathed and dressed me in a blue hoodie and gray shorts. When we left, I see my entire room cleaned and organized, guessing it's thanks to Hoodie's work. We walked out of the room and went towards the living room. When we made it there, BEN was playing games like usual and Jeff was watching, while grumbling about something. Even as we went to the kitchen I felt their eyes drilling into the back of my head. I ignored them as I was seated and given food, which despite Kage teaching me to eat with the so called silverware, I still ate with my hands.

E.J's POV

Slender filled Hoodie and I in on what has been happening around the mansion while we've been gone. I can't believe someone has actually been able to get into the mansion without anyone being immediately alerted. If Slender is right by this guy, demon, whatever the heck this thing is, being connected with (y/n) I want to know how and why. Slender has told us and we've noticed that (y/n)'s eyes are matching now. It's weird becuase I've been so use to seeing him with a black voided eye. Also, apparently his second personality hasn't showed up or talked when his eyes started matching again. I turn my head and stare at the young boy before me, eating with his hands despite being taught how to eat with silverware. He seems like a normal kid, but he's not. He lives with a bunch of wanted killers and he escaped an asylum because of his second personality. He's got a full package deal right here. I realized I spaced out when I heard a crash and it was from the boy himself, which he dropped the plate, causing the plate to break into pieces.

Your POV

Oops.... I looked at the broken plate and then at E.J who just seemed to be staring. I then shrugged and started walking off, until I heard a certain someone's voice. "Is everything alright child?" Slendy was there. E.J nodded. "Yeah (y/n) just dropped a plate. I'll clean it up, can you get Hoodie to distrac- play with him?" Slendy seemed to stare at E.J for a moment as if he said something to him in his mind, so I didn't know what he said. Slendy disappeared and a minute later Hoodie came, picked me up, and took me back to my room. 😑 . Man I feel like they keep wanting me in my room for some reason... Hoodie set me down and then put some toys near me. "I need to get something real quick, so don't leave! Understand?" I gave him a 'really' face, rolled my eyes, and nodded. Hoodie then left, closing my door as he walked out. Hmm...let's see if I can contact Sane.... "Yo Sane! Ya there?" I got that weird feeling again. He responded, but I can't understand him and I doubt he can understand me, but he probably feels the same feeling I do. I frown, wanting to talk to someone else besides E.J and Hoodie because the others haven't been talking to me for some reason. I sighed in annoyance as I grabbed a stuffed animal, went onto my bed, and drifted to sleep....

What a terrible idea that was......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Finally! I've been trying to get this chapter down all day, but things got in the way!

E.J- I hear more bull shit excuses.

*glares* And I hear more bull shit from your mouth.

E.J- *pulls out scapel* Huh?! What was that again!?

You want to fight jackie!? *pulls out hammer* I'll fight you right here, Right now!

E.J- Bring it on Monk!

*we both start attacking each other as some pastas make bets and Slender is just shaking his head*

Sally- Welp... GOOD BAI HER LIL KILLER MONKS!! *smiles cutely  and waves bye to the readers*

~MONKEY