ғᴏʀᴛʏ

The day was going great. Taehyung had everything organized and he was finally well rested. Jungkook gave him a back rub and also a foot rub, he had a nice bath and was now in his baggy sweaters and comfortable pants while eating his strawberries. Although Jungkook still had a lot on his plate, he loved helping Taehyung. So now Taehyung was watching Grey's anatomy, a show he recently just got into.

All the doctor stuff made him feel inspired and if he wasn't going to give birth in four weeks then he would totally look into the specialty but, he has three kids to raise so he'll stick with that. Though, his great day turned into hell when the pains came back. This time he was with Jungkook but the downside was he was also with TayJa. "Babe, you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked, holding the boy who was waiting for the pain to pass.

"Y-Yes, I-I just gotta relax, help me to the room." Taehyung gulped as he slowly got up with the help of Jungkook. Jungkook helped Taehyung into the bedroom and made sure he was comfy, putting Netflix on the laptop and grabbing Taehyung one of the milkshakes he has been drinking these past few days. Meanwhile, Taehyung would breathe in and out slowly, rubbing his stomach.

"I'll just stay here until your mom gets here okay?" Jungkook held TayJa in his arms and Taehyung shook his head with a lazy smile. "No, no, the park isn't even that far away and my mom should be here in a couple minutes." Taehyung reassured. "Dada, lets go!" TayJa pouted and Jungkook sighed before nodding.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung;s forehead. "Call if the pains get worse, kay?" he whispered before kissing Taehyung. Once Jungkook left the room, Taehyung turned onto his side and shook his head. Small pains, he should be fine. Just another scare they were giving him. "Okay.. you two gotta stop doing this to mommy." he breathed out.

An hour later, Taehyung felt even worse than before. He was laid back, fisting the sheets and sweating bullets. He would have called Jungkook if his phone wasn't in the fucking kitchen. Taehyung was now just waiting for his mom to arrive which was suppose to be an hour ago yet here he is, still alone in his apartment.

So now he was scared. The pains were every five minutes, one worse than the other and he was scared to stand only because it felt worse. Unlike him and woman, he would not have water dripping down but his stomach would be in a great amount of pain due to them not really having any place to go.

"Agh-" Taehyung arched his back while his hands would hold his stomach. "Not now, oh my god n-not now, not-" another contraction came and Taehyung was practically crying. Just then, he heard the door open and close with a girl giggling and little stomps. Taehyung, not wanting TayJa to see him like that, tried to stay calm as she entered the room.

"Mommy! look! I caught a butterfly!" She brought the jar towards Taehyung who managed to smile and nod. "T-The butterfly is beautiful baby.. C-Can you go ge-get dada for me?" Taehyung asked, practically holding his breath. Even though he was trying not to make it obvious, it was obvious.

TayJa looked at Taehyung and blinked. Just as Taehyung was about to speak, the contraction hit again and this time, Taehyung felt like he was being stabbed in the stomach causing him to cry out in pain. TayJa dropped the jar causing the butterfly to break free and TayJa was running out of the room. "Dada! Dada!" She yelled.

Once Jungkook heard a cry and the clash, he dropped the shoes he was putting away on the rack and ran towards TayJa who was pointing at the room. "Mommy! mommy is crying!" She yelled and Jungkook hurried passed TayJa and into the room. There he found Taehyung, crying with the most painful expression on his face.

"J-Jungk-kook." Taehyung choked out a sob and Jungkook hurried over. "Okay.. shit okay- Taehyung we have to get to the vehicle okay? c'mon we got-" then again Taehyung yelled and shook his head. "I can't- Jungkook I can't!" he cried out. Jungkook tried to stay calm but he really couldn't. Especially since his boyfriend was in so much pain.

After minutes of trying to get Taehyung up, Jungkook managed to get convince Taehyung to stand up. TayJa watching everything while she held her stuffy close to her.

Taehyung laid on the hospital bed, an IV being put into the male. Jungkook held his daughter close as he was on the phone with Taehyung's mom who was on her way. The whole car ride to the hospital was so fucking hectic he was surprised he didn't get pulled over. Trying to calm both TayJa and Taehyung.

Here they were now. Jungkook being pushed to the side since the nurses and such were prepping Taehyung for surgery because apparently the babies wanted out and they wanted out now. "I-I'm not r-ready Jungk-kook, i'm not ready-" The boy began to panic.

Jungkook hurried to Taehyung's side and leaned down to kiss the crying boys forehead. "Everything will be okay, I promise you everything will be okay." He kissed his forehead multiple times. Taehyung held onto Jungkook's hand and sniffled. "I c-can't do this wi-without you,," Taehyung looked at Jungkook who felt his heartbreak.

Jungkook smiled lightly. "I'll be right in there with you once your mom shows up okay? I promise i'll be there as soon as your mom shows up." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hand and leaned TayJa down, TayJa kissing Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung caressing her cheek. "Mommy sick?" She asked as she teared up and Taehyung smiled. "Be a big girl for mommy, okay?"

TayJa nodded and sniffled before hugging Jungkook who held Taehyung's hand. "We have to go now." The doctor spoke and they both nodded, Jungkook looking at his love. "I'll be right there, okay?" he reassured the male who nodded.

Once Taehyung was gone, Jungkook brought his daughter into a hug who was crying. "Everything is going to be okay TayJa, mommy will be just fine." He whispered as he stroked the females hair. Just in time, Taehyung's mother came in. "Where is he?!?" She asked worriedly while grabbing TayJa.

"They took him in for surgery.. They're delivering the babies now.. I-I-" Jungkook pulled at his hair a bit and Taehyung's mom hugged the male. "What are you waiting for? My son needs you. Go on now, I got her." she spoke to Jungkook who nodded and was hurrying to go put on the scrubs.

Once Jungkook got in, he saw Taehyung fighting the oxygen mask. "No, No, Stop, I want my boyfriend, stop!" He had trouble breathing while you could also hear the nonstop beeping coming from the monitors. Jungkook put the mask on and hurried over to Taehyung, excusing the nurse and sitting down, gripping Taehyung's hand.

"K-Kook.." Taehyung looked at the male and Jungkook smiled a bit. "Told you i'll be here." he kissed Taehyung's hand. The two smiled at each other before they heard Dr. Ryu. "Are we ready to deliver some babies?" He asked and Taehyung took a deep breath before nodding.