🚨✨

*DO NOT SKIP*

GUYS I MIGHT WRITE TWO NEW BOOKS.

OF COURSE ONE AT A TIME.

DON'T WORRY I WILL STILL POST IMAGINES. THIS BOOK IS MY BABY AND I AINT LEAVING IT JUST YET.

OKAY SO HERE ARE THE IDEAS.

COMMENT WHICH ONE I SHOULD START WORKING ON FIRST.
-
1.

MIRAGE

MIRAGE

Finn goes into Y/N's room everyday at exactly 8:13 P.M.
She has long and deep conversations with him everyday.

She secretly likes him.

He secretly likes her.

She has a worried family and a worried bestfriend.

Finn actually died 1 year ago.

He had been in a car crash.

Y/N was the first to know.

She was so heartbroken that she had made Finn up in her imagination to deal with the pain she was dealing with.

She finds a note that Finn had let her.

She finally excepts that he is dead and moves on with her life.

The world mourns his 10 year anniversary of his death and she is reminded of everything he did and how he saved her life.
-

2.

TWISTED

TWISTED

Finn Wolfhard is a dangerous boy. He is in a mental hospital dealing with bipolar issues and for murdering his brother with his bare hands.

Y/N went to go visit her dyslexic brother and ends up falling in love with Finn. That craziest person in the mental hospital.

She ends up helping him escape.

In the beginning he could care less about her. Later on he slowly begins to make her more and more crazy.

They begin crimes together until one day she gets caught by the police. Finn escapes leaving the girl that he made insanely fall in love with him to rot in a nut job for the rest of her life.

-
ARE THESE GOOD ?!