Chapter 7

"Jeju Island here we go!" Taehyung cheerfully exclaimed. Today is the start of thrir school break and all Taehyung can feel is happiness. Today is the day to be free and happy. Just me and Hoshi. No BTS. No Jeon Jungkook.

After 3 hours of flight, they arrive to Jeju safely. Taehyung breathes the fresh air came from the the breathtaking view of Jeju.

"I hope this is one of the happiest vacation we will have.." Hoshi said while fixing their things in their shared hotel. Taehyung looks at him and nodded. "Yah Hoshi ah~! Of course it is! Lets just enjoy these three days vacation and be happy!" Hoshi just nodded to his childish bestfriend and continue fixing their things.

Taehyung can feel the fresh air beneath his exposed skin. Ever since his a child he loves to travel to some beautiful places in his country especially the great Jeju Island but he have no time.

Hoshi on the other hand feels something weird when he saw a car stops infront of their hotel. Who are they? Hoshi looks closely and almost choke when he saw whose coming. BTS.

"Whose your looking at?" Taehyung was about to sneak to see whose Hoshi seeing but Hoshi drags him outside their room. "Ahh you hungry?" Taehyung weirdly looks at his bestfriend but suddenly shooks his head. "I'm not hungry. Wait? Why are you so pale?" Taehyung ask but Hoshi just smile at him. "Haha a-am not. I'm just nervous for our first activity here in Jeju." Taehyung smiles to Hoshi and ruffles his bestfriend hair. ,Why do you have to be so nervous? Let's go outside!" Hoshi was about to respond but its too late cause Taehyung already drags him outside the hotel room.

------------------>>>>>>>

Where is he? Jungkook talks to himself while looking around the hotel. He walks through the window and there he saw Taehyung with his bestfriend. He sighs heavily and walks outside his room and there he saw Namjoon and Yoongi alresdy prepared to walks outside.

"Did you see Hoseok?" Mina asks them. Jungkook just shook hi head to Mina. "I dont know where he is.. maybe outside.." Mina just nodded and walks outside the hotel room together with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Yahh! Hoshi its so fun!" Taehyung looks around but there is no Hoshi beside him. "Where is he?" Taehyung asks to himself. "Because of your excitement he i nowherw to be found now." Taehyung's eyes widened when he hears a familliar voice. He looks to his side and there he saw Jungkook, smiling at him like an idiot.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung said calmly, not making any stupid intonation. "Vacation?" Taehyung rolled his eyes on how silly Jungkook is. "Why didnt you go to other places? Why here in Jeju?" Taehyungs asks him irritatedly. "Why? I love Jeju." Jungkook smirks to Taehyung.

"I wanna go now-" Taehyung was about to leave when Jungkook held his hand tightly.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung stop talking when Jungkook pulls him and drag Taehyung inside his car.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. Jungkook didnt answer and start the engine quickly. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and looks outside the window mesmerizing the beauty of Jeju.

On the other hand, Jungkook who is driving, steal glances to the rad hair guy. Sometimes he asks himself why he is being too arrogant to him? Taehyung hates him of course. Taehyung hates him and wanna kill him if he have a chance. Taehyung ia diferent from his other victims and Jungkook likes that the most.

----------------------->>>>>>>

Hoshi came back to the place where he and Taehyung visits lately. Where is he? Hoshi asks himself while looking for his best friend. He started to walk around to find his bestfriend when he bumps someone accidentally.