Chapter 9

The school breaks has ended and the students are going back to school to study. Taehyung quietly walks at the hallyway of their school when hears some students murmuring about something.

"Is he the one Jungkook kissed?"

"I know Jungkook is bisex but in a relationship with that guy? Tch."

"Yuck! They're not good to each other!"

What's happening? Taehyung asks himself when he notice that all the students are laughing and looking at him. He stops walking when a group of three girls stops to his front.

"So youre the guy Jeongguk kissed?" Taehyung didnt know what the girls are saying. He tilts his head. "W-What? Kissed? What you're talking about-" Taehyung didnt continue on what he's saying when a girl with a pink hair tooks out his phone and pointed at Taehyung.

"Look at that? Its you and jeongguk right?" Taehyung eyes widened when he saw the picture. I-Its me and Jungkook. Its the time when we are in Hallasan and he fvcking stole a kiss on me.

"Why didnt you speak? Were right?" The three chuckles and also the students who are there, watching. The girl with a curly hair walks near at him. "Remember poor boy.. Jungkook will never love you. You're such a bitch." Taehyung can feel his eyes teary when someone hugs him.

"J-Jungkook.." He looks up and there he saw Jungkook, hugging him. The whole crowd stops laughing and look at them seriously.

"What?" The three girls rolls their eyes to Jungkook and walks away. The students also goes back to their classes and walks away. Taehyung pulls from the hug and looks at Jungkook.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook ask him. "Why? Jungkook... There's someone who takes a picture of us in the Hallasan.." Jungkook seems so shocked when Taehyung said that. "You know what if you wanna play with me... I'm begging stop it. I-I just want to be in p-peace!" Taehyung said while tears started to wet his cheeks.

Jungkook wants to wipe the latter's tear but he cant. "Do you think I can do that?" Jungkook asks him calmly. Taehyung just chuckles and look at him. "Why not!? Eversince you became close to me my life ruined! I want to go back to my life but I think its already impossible!"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung whose crying infront of him. He sighs and walks near the red hair guy. He bends down and wipe Taehyung's tears. "Stop crying. You are so ugly now." Jungkook muttered. Taehyung stop crying and looks at Jungkook.

Is this Jungkook? Taehyung asks to himself while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook stoods up and sighs heavily. "Just..dont cry. You look like a crying baby." Taehyung rolls his eyes at the latter and walks away leaving Jungkook feeling a guilt on his chest.

-------------------->>>>>>>

Taehyung keeps walking and ignoring the issues about him and Jungkook. He keeps being positive even sometimes its not enough. He stops for a while when he saw Jimin talking to someone.

"Jimin?" Jimin turns around and smile brightly when he saw Taehyung. "Excuse me~ Taehyung!!" Jimij hugs Taehyung tightly when he notice that Taehyung is not happy.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks worriedly. Taehyung just nodded at him. "Its about the issue of you and Jungkook?" Taehyung feels so shock when Jimin said that but he suddenly realized that Jimin is the son of the owner of BigHit High so he will knows that.

"J-Jimin.. I really d-dint want to k-kiss that a-asshole! He's the o-one who stole a k-kiss to me!" Taehyung said with a stuttering voice. Jimin feels sad for the younger. Even he just barely knew Taehyung, he knows that the guy is good and its just his fvcking asshole cousin who is really pissing Taehyung off.