Chapter 11

"What!? Date?" Hoshi exclaimed to his bestfriend. Taehyung nodded. He didnt know how to react when Jungkook said that. A date? With a fvckin Jeon Jungkook? No way! But..he helped me.. "So what's your plan?" Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders off. He tooks out his phone and he received a sudden call from Jimin.

"Hoshi wait a minute.." Taehyung stoods up and answers the call.

"Hello?" Taehyung asks Jimin.

"Yah! Jungkook stop that! Hi Taehyung uhmmm are you free?? Jeonggukie!!!"

Taehyung answers yes while still thinking whats happening. "Jimin hyung what's happening there?" He suddenly hears a voice shouting making Jimin and Jungkook goes silent.

"Ahh just go here immediately in Jungkook's house . Someone wants to meet you." Taehyung was about to talk when Jimin already ended the call. He looks at Hoshi. "I have to go now. Jimin needs me. Bye!" Hoshi waves at him before Taehyung left the cafe.

---------------->>>>>>

"You piece of shit! If Jimin didnt tell me everything before I  go back here maybe you are now being dropped from BigHit High!" Jin shouted making his younger brother rolled his eyes.

Jimin just looks at his two cousin murdering each other's eyes. "Jimin btw I saw you calling someone... May I know who he is?" Jimin smiles at him. "He's Jungkook's date." Jungkook eyes widened and looks at Jin.

"Yah Jimin hyung who have the right for you to call—" Jungkook stops talking when they hear footsteps. "Oh Taehyung!" Jungkook turn around and there he saw Taehyung looks at them awkwardly. Jin smiles on how cute and handsome the guy is. So he is? He looks so adorable.

Jungkook on the other hand wants to punch Jimin's face but he cant. He just looks at Taehyung who is looking at them while pouting at himself. Jimin hugs Taehyung making Jungkook feels more irritated not knowing that Jin notice it.

"Ahh hello.. Uhmmm Jimin hyung why am I here??" Taehyung glance at Jungkook who is irritatedly looking at them. "So he is Taehyung?" Taehyung looks at Jin who is smiling at him. "Ahh I'm Jeon Seokjin btw. I'm Jungkook's older brother." Taehyung smiles and bow at Jin admiring how beautiful Jeon's family was.

"Yah Taehyung I heared that you have a date with Jungkook?" Taehyung almost choke on what Jin says. Jimin just laughs and hits the older arm. "Dont be so mean to him hyung!" Jungkook stoods up and walks near at them.

"Why are you here? I thought you are with Hoshi?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the latter. "Hoshi has work and besides Jimin calls me to come over." Jungkook just smirks at him. "Are you two fighting?" Jimin asks them.

"Jungkook please behave! Taehyung is a visitor, you bitch! Behave okay?" Jin smiles at Taehyung. "Go inside we have to eat our lunch now join us.." Taehyung was about to respond but Jimin already drags him inside the house.

------------------>>>>>>>>

Jin looks at Taehyung who is talking to Jimin. He admires how beautiful the boy is. He looksat Jungkook who is eating dumplings beside him. "You." Jin put the lid on the pot before he looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook just glance at him and continue eating. The maids in the house started to leave the kitchen to give privacy for the siblings.

Jin sits beside Jungkook and took a bite of dumplings. "Yah hyung!" Jin just pinch Jungkook's ear. "You bitch! So when the two of you started dating?" Jungkook looks at his hyung curiously. "Dont be pabo! You and that T-Taehyung! When did you start dating?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is smiling talking at Jimin. "We arent dating." Jungkook said.