Chapter 12

Taehyung looks at his closet carefully, choosing what outfit will be fitted to him. Wait? Why am I preparimg for this. Tch. Its not an important date. He picks his black jacket and black pants and his bonet.

After he fix himself, he walks outside his room when he saw his Mom and Dad watching tv. "Oh son. Where are you going?" Taehyung looks at his mother and smiles. "Ahh I'm just going to my friend.." Taehyung says. "Okay be safe-" Mrs. Kim was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

"Whose that?" Mr. Kim opens the door and there they saw Jungkook, smiling at them. "Good morning Mr and Mrs. Kim.." Jungkook greeted Taehyung's parents.

Taehyung gulps while looking at Jungkook. "Oh Jungkook right? So youre Taehyung's friend?" Taehyung immediately walks toward his parents and hold Jungkook's hand.

"Uhmmm Mom, Dad.. we have to go hehe.. bye!" Taehyung immediately leave theie house holding Jungkook's hand tightly. When they are already outside the house, Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

"Why did you go here?" Jungkook just smiles. "Uhmm I want to pick you up." Taehyung rolls his eyes at the latter. "Uhmm Taehyung maybe you will.." Taehyung looks at their hamds intertwined and he immediately let go of it. "L-Lets go.." Taehyung said and goes inside the car leaving a laughing Jungkook.

When they reach the coffee shop, a girl with a cute bunny smile like Jungkook welcome them. "Welcome in Borahae Cafe! Good morning Jungkook!" The girl with a pink headband and in a uniform suit exclaimed. Taehyung looks at the nametag. Im Nayeon? The most famous painter here in Korea? He looks at Nayeon who is smiling at them brightly.

"How's your day here Nayeon?" Jungkook asks Nayeon while listing their orders in a sheet of paper. "It feels good gguk! I feel happy now that I'm working here!", Gguk? Nice nickname huh. Jungkook nodded and give the paper to Nayeon.

After Nayeon leaves, Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is seriously looking at him. "Why did you know that famous painter?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. "She's my ex girlfriend." Taehyung almost choke on what Jungkook says. He was about to talk but Nayoen aleady arrived. Is this really Jungkook's ex girlfriend? They're so close. "Gguk this is your order.." Nayeon place the foods in the table and Taehyung gets tooks the shake. "Nayeon thank you." Nayeon smiles and look at Taehyung. "Gguk is he your boyfriend?" Taehyung accidentally choke on what Nayeon says. Nayeon immediately gave Taehyung tissue whilw Jungkook juat seriously looking at them.

"Omo. Mianheyo.." Taehyung just smiles at her. "He's not my boyfriend Nayeon." Nayeon nodded and smile at Jungkook. "He's cute. Haha. I know he's your type ggukie. I knows a lot to you. Dont let him lose." Nayein whispers at Jungkook before going back to the counter.

Jungkook looka at Taehyung who is avoiding hia gaze while drinking shake. "Are you that messy when youre drinking?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook whos is already facing him while wiping the mess in his face. Taehyng gulps because of their faces. Taehyung dont move. Dont move. Jungkook pulls away making the red hair guy calmly exhales.

"Btw... Why are you not wearing.. the bracelet?" Jungkook asks Taehyung. Taehyung looks at his wrist and looks at Jungkook again. "I keep it." Taehyung said and started eating.

They are very quiet while eating when Taehyung looks at the child holding a stuff toy. "Jungkook lets go at the mall!" Jungkook looks at him. "What?-" Jungkook didn't finish his word when Taehyung already walks outside the cafe. Jungkook just shooks his head and go to the counter to pay before he follow Taehyung.

---------------->>>>

"Mall!!!!" Jungkook looks at Taehyung like a kid whose looking around in the mall. Is this his first time to visit a mall? Taehyung rans through the world fun leaving Jungkook.