Chapter 65

READ! IMPORTANT!

Ok..

So, I was going to make this the last chapter of the book, but I decided against that because I didn't want to end the book on an even number. So, the book will end most likely on chapter 67, BUT there will be an extra piece to it that technically is a chapter. I will explain it when we get there. Explaining it now will just confuse you. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE. Comment below what you would like to see in the epilogue. I will definitely miss all of you guys. Thank you for all the support you have given me for this book from the start! I hope you guys stick around for the books I will make in the future.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Tell all your friends the book will be completed soon so they should add it to their libraries or reading lists.

Alright now on to the chapter...

"I am never going back to New York with you!" I laugh and and dodge someone who has about to elbow me in the nose. High school students are not only reckless but also unaware of their surroundings."

"Kevin watch it. You almost elbowed my girl." Issac chastises Kevin, a sophomore that Issac gives advice to often.

Kevin turns around and looks up at Issac. Kevin is 5'8 which is shorter than Issac by a lot. He has fawn brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a dorky smile on his face.

"Sorry man. I think it was a bad idea to smoke the amount of pot I did this morning." Kevin looks at me and I finally see the that his eyes are dilated and he is rather pale.

"Sorry Bay."  He says and I nod my head. Issac guides me through the crowd and we end up at our lockers.

"Oh come on. It was on accident Bay."

"You nearly tripped me on the ice. I could've busted my head open and died. I thought you loved me." I murmur.

"Hey." Issac takes up my hand and brushes his thumb against the promise ring. "This proves that I love you." He kisses my palm and drops my hand to my side.

"Oliver please!" 

"Get the hell away from me!"

"Oliver!"

That sounds like Victoria. I look behind Issac and Oliver Fray is emerging from the  crowd, his face red with anger. Victoria runs through the crowd, her face red and tears running down her face.

"You are unbelievable Victoria. Get the fuck away from me!" Oliver booms making everyone in the hallway jump, including Victoria. Gasps opposite the hallway that we are in sounds and everyone stops looking at Victoria and Oliver. Sienna, Talia, Mariana, and Zara emerge through the hallway with Sienna in the middle and the other three girls behind her. 

Victoria looks over and she scoffs. She looks like she is ready to burst into tears at any moment. 

"Sienna, y-you're friends with Talia, the girl who-" Victoria says,her voice breaking every few words in. 

"You made an enemy out of a friend who knew your biggest secrets. That's not very smart. Talia is my new best friend." She says and looks at her blonde friend. Talia glances at Oliver who is staring back at her with a regretful look in his eyes. Victoria stares between Talia and Oliver and I could practically hear her heart breaking. 

"Ollie?" Victoria says, looking at Oliver hoping he would answer her.

Oliver looks at her. " Stay the hell away from me. We are done." He storms off and away from the scene. Talia looks at Victoria with a cold, icy glare that could give frostbite if you stare too long.