57- I'm glad you're here

"Jaemin, your nose is still running," Chenle pointed out, said boy glaring at him.

Jaemin continued to cry, his appa coming over with a tissue, "baby you need to be strong okay? Haechan will be alright."

The young boy nodded, his friends taking over for his appa, Chittaphon better known as Ten among his friends, in comforting him.

Mark was fiddling with his fingers, silently praying in his head, watching as Hoseok cried on his sisters shoulder.

"Hey, do you remember when Haechan-" Renjun began, though was cut short by Mark.

"Stop talking him about him like he is dead!" he hissed, "Haechan is going to make it!" Mark started crying as he finished his sentence, his Taeyong appa noticing and running to him.

Jiwoo pet her brothers hair, running her fingers through the dark locks, "he is going to be okay Hoseok, you know him, he's your little champ."

Hoseok nodded against his sisters shoulder, looking at her, "When did you even get back?"

"Yesterday," she smiled, "I came to visit you and Channie, though I didn't expect to come back to this," she emphasized. "Or that," she gestured towards the blonde resting on his younger brothers shoulder, NamJoon having got there about half an hour ago.

The black haired male blushed slightly, staring at his elder sisters teasing eyes, "How long?"

"Almost a year, his names Yoongi," Hoseok smiled slightly, looking over at his boyfriend.

Jiwoo watched how her brother looked at Yoongi, as if he was one of the most precious things on the planet, his eyes showing more love than anything else.

"He's what Jimin was talking about," Jiwoo whispered to herself, though Hoseok heard her.

"Huh?"

"He's your new addiction," the brunette stated, Hoseok's face becoming red once again.

Hoseok sighed to himself, looking back at the sleeping Yoongi then to his sister. "He's more than that Noona," Hoseok got a gleam in his eye as he started speaking, "I'm in love with him and I want to marry him, but with everything going on, Seoyun and now Haechan, I don't think there is going to be a right time," Hoseok confessed to his sister.

Jiwoo smiled as she assured Hoseok with her words, "Haechan is going to survive Hoseok, trust me on that," she took her brothers hand in her own, "and with Yoongi, if he stuck by you with finding out about Haechan and getting kidnapped by Seoyun. I think he can wait for a proposal. The right time will come Hoseok, don't rush it," Hoseok nodded, hugging his sister tightly.

"I'm glad you're here," he admitted.

"I'm glad im here too."

The two didn't realize NamJoon was listening the whole time, his heart fluttering for his elder brother. The younger looked at the male sleeping on his shoulder, slightly poking him so he'd wake up.

"Yoongi Hyung," NamJoon whispered.

Yoongi's eyes peeled open, widening when he remembered where he was. "Is there any news on Haechan?!"

"Unfortunately no, but you needed to wake up anyway," NamJoon chuckled, the blonde glaring at him.

The elder looked over at Hoseok, watching his boyfriend smile while talking to his sister. What he did not expect though was for Jiwoo to make direct eye contact with him, gesturing for him to come over.

Yoongi became a bit nervous.

"Time to meet the family," he heard NamJoon sneer.

Yoongi glared at him, "shut up bitch, you weren't any better with Jin's family!"

"Jisoo is an intimidating girl!" NamJoon insisted.

"She's literally a year younger than you!" Yoongi reminded and laughed afterward, not noticing the person that was approaching behind him.

NamJoon did though, "And? Doesn't mean she can't be intimidating, especially when it came to the topic of SeokJin."

"Oh my go-"

"Baby," the blonde heard Hoseok's voice, realizing that the male was right behind him.

Yoongi turned around, facing his taller boyfriend. "Hm?"

"My sister wants to meet you," Hoseok said, gesturing to the female near them.

The elder shook his head slightly, Hoseok rolled his eyes and began pulling Yoongi with him towards his sister.

"Noona, this is Min Yoongi, my boyfriend. Yoongi, this is my sister Mei Jiwoo," Hoseok introduced, the female standing up.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi," she spoke with a smile, already hugging the male.

"Thank you for making him happy," she whispered in the blondes ear, Yoongi blushing at the praise.

Though the sweet moment was interrupted by a doctor.

"Jung Hoseok?" he called out.

Everyone who was there for Haechan stood up, including the kids.

"T-that's me," Hoseok gulped, Yoongi taking ahold of his hand.

The doctor nodded, "you are Lee DongHyucks appa?"

"Yes," everyone could hear Hoseok's voice shake as he spoke, feeling the males anxiety.

"I am glad to inform you DongHyuck made it through the surgery, he is going to live."

Hoseok exhaled the breath he was holding, along with everyone else. The appa started crying again, but this time they were tears of joy.

His son was going to live.

a/n

Gosh you guys find me to be so evil *snickers*

Well Haechan is going to live, because without him, we have no sequel *smirks*

4 chapters left.
One of them is smut