Prolouge

She sat on a bench in the park where they usually meet daily.

" Hey."

She looked up and saw the person for whom she is waiting.

" Hi." She smiled and got up.

" What are you thinking?" He asked.

" Nothing, now say why do you want to meet me so urgently?" She asked him.

" Actually, I confessed about our love to my mother yesterday." He said scratching his neck nervously and she listened silently to him.

" She was against it at first but then when I said about you, how much we love each other and I can't live without you........she agreed and said that she wants to meet you once." He said smiling at her widely happiness radiating in his face.

" Meeting with your Mom? Why so fast?" She asked nervously.

" As I am taking over the business now, she wants me to settle down soon and when I said about you, she wants to meet you." He said to her.

" Umm.....I can't." She said looking down.

" What? Why?" He asked confused.

" I can't settle down and I don't want any commitments right now." She said without any emotion on her face.

" Why Anu? You love me right?" He asked in fear.

She stayed silent.

" Anu.....you know right that I love you so much and I can't live without you."

She nodded her head.

" Then Why?" He asked angrily.

She turned away from him.

" Because..... I don't love you." She stated.

He stood rooted in his place shocked.

" You are joking right?" He asked in fear.

" No."

" What?" He whisper shocked.

They both stayed silent for sometime.

" I don't believe you. You said you loved me....Damm it." He yelled.

" I lied." She said simply.

" Then what happened between us from past two years was also a lie?" He asked stunned with tears in his eyes.

" Yes."

" But Why?"

" Because I loved your attention and money. I was infatuated with your looks, physical appearance and status..... that's it."

He was too shocked to say something.

" You are asking me to settle down with you now for which I am not ready. I have family, responsibilities, dreams in my life too and I cannot just leave them to be with you for just a mere attraction." She stated.

He roughly grabbed her and made her turn to look at him.

" Say that you don't love me looking into my eyes....Anu" He yelled at her in rage with blood shot red eyes.

" I don't love you ." She said directly looking into his eyes.

Tears flowed from his eyes and his heart broke into pieces.

He couldn't handle anymore. He left her and walked away from her leaving his Anu, his love, his life  behind.

To be Continued..........

So this is the Prologue guys........

You can share your views about the chapter by commenting.

If you like it please vote.

Stay tuned.......