Volume 2 Chapter 8: Final Chapter

[UNEDITED]

After an exhausting night, Shuren woke up. His back hurt so much. He woke up with Gong Yu's arms hugging him. 

He thought to himself, 'A man took my virginity. Am I considered gay now!?'

System's ever-so-robotic voice sounded. It notified Huo Shuren about his new accomplishment.

System (pretending nothing happened): Main Mission Completed. Rewards : 1500 (Points:4360) Does host want to go to the next world?

Shuren: How come I only completed the mission now?

System: The crown prince read the evidences you sent him just last night.

Shuren: Oh... okay. By the way, I'd like to go the next world now! 

System: You're gonna die in this world... But if Host want, the original soul of Huo Shuren can go back and continue his life... It costs 500 points.

Shuren: Isn't he dead? AND WHY 500? ISN'T THAT TOO MUCH?

System: System can't provide answers for Host...

Shuren: Sigh, as expected! c╏ ಡ д ಡ ╏୨

System: Preparing next world portal... Portal initiated successfully.

With this, Huo Shuren felt dizzy and fell unconscious on the bed again.

[AFTER Tiu Zhelan left, and the OG Huo Shuren is now back]

OG Huo Shuren woke up in his body. He felt a headache and remembered what just happened.

"What the... Did I just have sex with the 2nd Prince?" Shuren's face was now blushing like a cherry. Somehow, Shuren thought it was his real memories. (System made him think it was his own memories)

With aching back, he struggled to stand up. He removed Gong Yu's arm that was wrapped around him and wore his clothes. 

'Just how shameless can I be, ah!'

Gong Yu woke up to his wife's reddened face, and smiled. Not his usual smirk.

"Wife, I really enjoyed last night." Shuren could only blush harder. 

The two princes continued to pursue Huo Shuren. Shuren fell in love with the two princes and accepted them both. The two princes decided to not have a war and share Shuren. (Author: lucky him.. to have two hot guys as his husbands!!)

When the Crown Prince became the Emperor, chose an Empress to have a successor. They had three children. But of course,  he still loved Shuren.

The 2nd Prince became a general. He was respected by all. He as well, remained loyal to Shuren.

The trio lived a happy and content life for sixteen years.

But unfortunately, the Emperor was killed from an assassination. His eldest son, only 14, became the next emperor. Although Shuren was deeply sad, he was glad to have Gong Yu by his side. 

Yet another misfortune came by Shuren, General Gong Yu fought a war against the tribe of barbarians in the far Northeast. They won the war but he was killed.

At the young age of 35, Shuren died. The cause of his death was said to be natural death. But everyone believed Shuren was only following his two deceased loved ones.

~*~

This volume is supposed to be longer, but I just wanna move on to the next world, lolol.

Next world is gonna be a modern world.

By the way, I upload every day. Well, my goal for every chapter is more than 500 words, but on average it's 550, so it's not too time-consuming. But sometimes I upload more than once a day. If school schedule is really tight and heavy, I may skip one day.

I will upload next volume later. Thanks for reading my story!

Sincerely, A Random Fujoshi Author