When an idiot's grandma came to visit

A party on Friday night...

...It'll be fun...

...Three days.

Rags now had two consecutive days where she was woken up by the sound of the doorbell. Fortunately, this time it was at a reasonable eight in the morning and not from her grieving younger brother.

Skyler walked out to the living room. "Who is it today?"

Just as his hand was reaching for the doorknob, Archer came running out of his room. "Don't open that door, Sky!"

"Why not?"

Archer pulled Skyler away from the door. As Cooper tiredly joined them in the living room, he explained, "Shit, I forgot she was coming today. I got the phone call from my mom last week."

The doorbell continued to ring.

"Who is she?" Skyler asked.

Worry raining over his face, Archer replied, "My grandma. There's something you three need to know about her. She's a self-proclaimed shaman back in Korea. I don't really believe in that crazy stuff, and you guys shouldn't too. So just ignore anything weird she might say."

"Can she teach me some voodoo tricks?" Cooper asked excitedly.

"Don't encourage her, Coops." Archer took one deep breath before finally opening the door for the impatient guest on the other side. "Grandma, hi—"

The short elderly woman stretched herself up to grab Archer's shoulder and drag him down into a forced bow. "You have no respect, Junyoung. No hi. Say annyeonghaseyo."

"An-Annyeonghaseyo, grandma..." Archer nervously responded. He was never close to his grandmother growing up. She actually scared him ever since she had told him evil spirits could latch themselves onto him and devour his soul. This had traumatized his three-year-old mind greatly.

"Junyoung?" Rags had to ask in the midst of this.

Quietly, Skyler informed, "That's his Korean name."

"Who is this people?" Archer's grandma asked.

Her grandson gladly returned to the safety of his friends' side. Gesturing to each guy, he introduced, "This is Skyler, and this is Cooper. They're my roommates."

The grandmother wasn't delighted to meet them. She scoffed, "Too much men in this house. Even the cat is man cat."

Mr. Sprinkles glared at the new face. "I don't fucking care if you're a hundred years older than me, you decaying bag of flesh. I refuse to be disrespected by being called the cat. My name is Mr. Sprinkles. You have officially been added to my shit list of peasants to be met with a gruesome death."

Having no clue she had just received a death threat, the grandmother took her first step into the apartment. She paused, noticing something was out of place. Feeling the air with her hands, she remarked, "What is this eumgi? I feel girl energy here."

Archer passed an embarrassed look to his friends, already having anticipated his grandma would act strange like this. He silently mouthed, "Don't say anything—"

"That's probably on Arch," Cooper spoke out. "Eumgi happens to be his favorite K-Pop idol. He like totally becomes a fangirl whenever he sees him."

"W-What are you talking about, Coops?" Archer asked, both confused and humiliated by his no-filter friend. He wasn't sure who was worse to be around in this moment.

"Isn't he a member of that group you're obsessed with? Bong Tone So Young Done?"

"It's Bangtan Sonyeondan. And why can't you just say BTS?"

"You have to pay homage to the original name."

Sighing, Archer explained, "The member's name is Yoongi, not Eumgi. And my bias is Jin."

Holding in his laugh, Cooper joked, "Then, I bet your favorite drink is a martini or something. You know, because it like contains ginand it's a cocktail." He began to crack himself up from yet another successful pun, but no one else joined him.

The most unamused person was Archer's grandma, who was still focused on the strong eumgi—negative energy— present in the room. She tried to follow the lingering sense straight to its source. Her eyes widened as she stopped in front of a specific place in front of the TV. To anyone else in the world, it appeared as if she was staring at nothing special. However, the three men were in shock. She was pointing right at Rags.

The grandmother said, "There is ghost in this house. It needs exorcise!"