Chapter 5 :Bertia(12 Years Old)

"Your highness Cecil, We'll be arriving to Marquis Nochesse's mansion in a few moment." (Zeno)

Inside the rocking carriage, Zeno slightly opened the curtain to peek outside.
"I understand"(Cecil)

While glancing at zeno, I could see the nostalgic scenery from the slight crevice between the curtain.

"Your highness, will lady bertia be alright?" (Zeno)

Even though the carriage is made to be sound proof, Zeno lowered his voice to ask for confirmation.

The "alright" that he mean, does it refer to physically or mentally?....... If he's referring to her brain, I will refrain from making any comment though.

"Hmmm, Since I haven't meet her directly I wouldn't know. Well there would be a little bit of disarray, but it's her we're talking about, so it would be just[The usual]"(Cecil)

We both leaked a wry smile.

"That is certainly true..."(Zeno)

"But to prevent something like last time, it would be better to ask her in advance right?"

"Yeah, that was certainly troublesome"(Zeno)

"Well that was in a sense interestin...... cute in its own way, but my reputation is also at stake here"(Cecil)

Heaving a sight, Zeno laughed while murmuring [I think that your highness will only make that kind of face for lady Bertia]

To counter the teasing zeno,

"If something like that were to happen again, the one that have to help me to erase the rumor would be Zeno though" (Cecil)

I smiled from ear to ear when replying.

"Y-your highness! Isn't baby-sitting lady Bertia one of your responsibility?! Please try to wrap things up peacefully like before. Of course with all you got. Do you know how hard it is to clear up all the rumor?!"(Zeno)

Hearing my words, Zeno's face changed. To the zeno that's frantically complaining, I laughed.

By the way, when did I change my job to a baby-sitter for lady Bertia?

If there are no discrepancy in my memories, I was supposed to be a crown prince right...?

Whatever, she's my fiancée (toy) anyway, looking after (maintaining) her is also one of my duties. 1

Furthermore, It has been almost a year since I entered Halm Academy.

Being in a dorm based academy, besides sending letter, there is no other way to actually contact her. A daily life without meeting to chat with her or looking after her was incredibly boring.

"But still, I think it would be better to keep rampaging around to a certain degree you know?"(Cecil)

While murmuring that, I heaved a sigh while remembering what drives me to visit marquis Nochesse's mansion today, and the things that happened because of her rampage over the past few months.

It is about half a year after entering Halm academy.

I had finished all of the curriculum there.

I did attend the class but having learned everything there, I only took the pose of taking down notes and there was no other things to do.

...... There was once an incident where I tried to discuss the Teacher's theory. Although the teacher started speaking with a sparkling eyes, the students around could not follow our discussion and spend the whole hour with their mouth opened. After that I restrained myself from repeating that.