Chapter 6 : Bertia (13 years old)

"Today I am happy to be given the chance to meet and study together in this academy with all of you.

There are a lot of students sitting in the lecture hall.

In the midst of all that, a student stood on the stage. Being a 3rd year and somehow got the responsibility of student council president pushed to me, I made a speech in front of everyone.

To finish up the long greeting, I took a breath and glanced over the whole student bodies, and located on the front seat of the girl's area sat that person.

With a crimson hair tied up, she looked at me with her lapis-blue eyes.

I let out a smile not realizing when her looks became so charming, and her appearance that stood out in the midst of people even without making troubles.

"Welcome to Halm academy, congratulations on your entry"

Putting strength on my stomach so that everyone in the hall could hear my closing speech with the voice that become deeper since a few years ago, a loud applause has been raised.

Bertia. Evil. Nochesse 13 years old

Today my fiancée finally entered the Halm academy middle school section.

"Iyaaa ~ as expected as your highness cecil's flower. Even if the surrounding ladies are beautiful, she still catches my sight."( Charles)

After finishing the entrance ceremony, finishing orientation, and giving other required orders to the student, I returned back to the student council room. There Charles. Leonel sat on the sofa and looked at me while smirking.

While still looking over the remaining documents, I looked up to meet his eyes and replied [is that so] while smiling.

I'm sure, he is bringing up bertia just to look at my reaction and tease me on it. Since falling to that tricks won't bring me any benefits, I just brush it up halfheartedly.

I need to finish up the documents as soon as possible since there is a place that I must go. I have no time to play with him now.

"But, even though I heard from the story, lady bertia is really pretty. O-Ofcourse since it's brother's fiancée I won't do any illicit love. Ah, but since we are on the same class, I should try to befriend my future sister in law." (Shaun)

Sitting beside Charles, stuffing cakes into his mouth is my younger brother, sean. Turquoise. Alfoster, who just enrolled today was smiling without any ill intent.

To that I replied [I'm sure bertia would be very delighted] to sean with a smile,and his smile turned brighter.

Having a lighter blond hair than me, my brother has the same face features as me, and our smiling expression should be the same...... although recently, certain group of people started to describe his smile as angelic and mine as fiendish.

Why is it though... I can't understand

"What about Bart, Nert and Gulgan, how do you guys think about her?" (Charles)

Since my response is too shallow, Charles started bringing the talk to Nert who's hugging his feet while reading book, Bart who's drinking tea in-front of him, and also Gulgan who's sitting on his personal table doing paperworks.

"Since It's someone that the prince choose, I have no right to do something as rude as having comment on her. It's disturbing my work so don't talk to me at the moment" (Gulgan)

The first one who replied him is Gulgan.

"Come to think of if, Gulgan is originally from nochesse family right? Haven't you guys met until today?" (Charles)