Mine [ slight M ]

Pairings : vkook

Contains : obsession, killing, incest, kinda rape? But no smut, fingering nipple sucking,

Which Jungkook is obsessed with his older brother, Taehyung.

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person P. O. V

"You will be with me forever right, hyung?"

"I will.. "

A four year old Jungkook smile widely. Taehyung continue to treat his wounds and bruises on his body.

All the marks that Jungkook received from their so called father is too much and Taehyung's eyes is getting teary.

"I love you hyung. You love me to right?"

"Yes.. I love you too kookie.. "

To Taehyung its just a brotherly love but to Jungkook its more than that.

"Promise me you will never leave me.. And will only love me.. "

Jungkook said. His voice and face turn more serious.

Taehyung felt shiver running down his spine. But he just shook it off.

Jungkook is his only brother and he is abused. So Taehyung have to love and protect him. Taehyung would never ever hurt his brothers feeling.

"I promise kookie.. Now let's eat shall we?"

Taehyung said. He did not take Jungkook's words seriously. He's only six years old so he didn't think too much about Jungkook's words

On the other side, Jungkook is smiling. He will make sure that Taehyung keep his promise.

------------------------------------------------------

14 years later,

Jungkook is now 18 and Taehyung is 20 years old. Jungkook's obsession toward Taehyung worsen.

Their parents died when Jungkook is only 12 years old. Taehyung take care of Jungkook since then.

They still act like when they are younger. Kissing each other lips and even sleeps together. Taehyung still think it's brotherly love.

Jungkook is still alone. He is home schooled. He is clever but he just don't want to go to school. Taehyung being the kind brother he is just let him do anything.

Jungkook start to lust on Taehyung. It's all started when he watch a gay porn for the first time when he's seven. His neighbor's kid show him
And since then he start to watch it more.

He start to touch Taehyung in the inappropriate way when they are sleeping together. But not too much. Luckily once Taehyung sleep, he is practically dead so he never know.

He jerk off thinking of Taehyung. Even draw and secretly taking a nude pic of Taehyung.

He's mind is so fuck up. All he care is Taehyung and himself. He want to marry his hyung. He want to make love with his hyung. He want them to become one.

Taehyung is his. And he is Taehyung's. He want them to be together forever. He want Taehyung to only love him.

Taehyung never know about those dirty and bad things. He's too busy working and studying.