Volume 3 Chapter 1: Bully

[UNEDITED]

I felt throbbing pain in my head as I woke up. Stupid System! Why does it hurt when I change worlds...

‹ ... Uh, Host, welcome to your third world. I will tell you the Story Plot now and shortly after that, you shall receive the memories of this body you currently reside in. ›

The world is set in modern China. The female lead is Xiao MeiHua. When she was 16, men in black visited her home and told her she was actually the Long's missing daughter. As an orphan, it made her happy to know her actual parents.

She entered Dong Choi Academy. A school for high-class people. For she was once a commoner, she didn't act like the other spoiled rich girls. This caught the School President, the famous 'Yu Prince'. He started to pursue her. 

She also meets the Male Lead in the school rooftop. She saw how badly beaten the Male Lead Chang Yuhan is. Luckily, she always carries around her mini first aid kid. They talk about each other's past and well, you see, Chang Yuhan got smitten by her.

With two men pursuing MeiHua, the bullying got started. At first it was just mild bullying, but after a week it got worse. The two men protected her and when they graduated, MeiHua rejected Luo Yu and got together with Chang Yuhan. They lived happily ever after.

'What a cliche plot, System.'

‹ . . . ›

Shortly after receiving the story plot, Zhelan received the memories.

This body is Shen Yang. The 3rd Young Master of the legendary Shen family who owns a lot of malls in the mainland. An arrogant prick scum who, if not for his heavenly looks, would be on the streets right now. Ever since he was a baby, he was spoiled. He bullied the male lead because he was once a thin child. Child Yuhan left A City at age 14, exactly on his birthday, because of the bullying. He comes back 2 years later as a handsome muscular teen, which surprised everyone. He studied martial arts and challenged Shen Yang. Shen Yang, who actually was all bark and no bite, lost and because of the shame, dropped out and this angered his father, kicking him out of the mansion with only little allowance per month. Then a year later, 17 year-old Yuhan meets MeiHua.

'System? Why am I always a man!?'

‹ . . . ›

‹ By the way, you're now the 14 year old Shen Yang. In just a month's time, it'll be Yuhan's birthday. Yuhan will leave A City and it'll be the start of your doom. Good luck. ›

Shen Yang looked around and saw an extravagant room. 

'Oh, the original Shen Yang must've really like to flex on his homeboys lmaooo.'

'Okay jokes aside, I don't know what to do. ┌། ☯ _ʖ ☯ །┐'

~*~

Shen Yang searched for information regarding Yuhan in the OG Shen Yang's memories and found out their houses are just beside each other. No fence, which made it easier for Shen Yang to find Yuhan and bully him.

Shen Yang went out to find a 13-year-old Yuhan in the garden. The boy sure was sickly pale and thin. He then thought something silly.

"Can't wait for the glo-up to happen, lololol." Shen Yang said quietly. 

Chang Yuhan sensed a familiar presence and turned around. Shen Yang immediately put on his arrogant aura.

"Chang Yuhan." Hearing the other person call his name, Yuhan trembled in fear. 

Seeing Yuhan this way, Shen Yang pitied him. But he can't act OOC in such a short time.

"W-what do you need?" Yuhan said quietly.

Shen Yang: 'Holy shit I cannot think of a bad word to tell him...'

"I'mma beat you up tomorrow, hmp!" Yang cringed at his insult, if you would even call it an insult. He just turned around and ran towards his room, leaving Chang Yuhan shocked and relieved that he didn't beat him up today.

~*~

Imma upload once more, because I have nothing to do (Actually I have three assignment and report tomorrow and I havent done a thing, so I love that for me)

I just took a bath, and my mind was refreshed. X) 

I love y'all who read my story!

Yolo