Chapter 20

Lisa..
After John had read my letter he was more present in my life he would take me out for ice cream and long walks on the beach . My feelings was slowly growing for him and I didn't know if he felt the same way .

Today we were going to dinner I wouldn't talk but I would answer his questions and smile if he says something funny , I was slowly getting more and more comfortable with him and I think that soon enough I would let him in .  "Lisa come down I'm ready ."  He yelled from downstairs and I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room . When he saw me he smiled and pulled out a box from behind his back . Holding the box out to me I took it into my hands and gasp when I saw what it was , he had bought me a new phone , walking over to him I stretched my arms out and he walked into my hug and I smiled .

We were at dinner and the waiter just took our orders . John took his phone out and I frowned in confusion . My phone lit up with a text and I looked down at the device and blushed .

Daddy: hey there .

I hesitated for a while but grabbed the device and typed back a reply.

Lisa: hi there .

Daddy: are you enjoying your night so far ?

Lisa: very much thank you for everything John.

Daddy: I don't mean to intrude  but how are you?

Lisa : please give me time I am slowly recovering and it's been really hard to fix myself..

Daddy:  I understand .. can I ask you a question .

Lisa: sure ..

Daddy: are you sure your happy living with me ?

Lisa: never been happier in my life .

The waiter cleared his throat to signal his presence and John and I put our phones down to eat our dinner . For the rest of the night I couldn't understand how I could feel this way about a man that took me against my will but I guess ...

Life is full of mysteries .

Two chapters back to back because I have school tomorrow and might not update so here my lovely people .. byeee.