-Chapter 1-

My name is Amelia Marie Stark, yeah that means tech genius billionaire Tony Stark is my brother, as well as Iron man. Tony is a regular guy who created his power, me on the other hand was born with my powers, I telekinesis and I can teleport. Let me tell you that one was handy as a child made my parents crazy.

I'm wandering through the house on the Malibu beach. I have the place to myself of course Tony is off running the company and avenging on the side.

"Jarvis what's the beach like today"? I ask him.

"Today the water is warm, little to no people are out there at this time Ms Stark" He says politely.

I change out of my sweat pants and into some beach ready clothes. As a finishing touch I pluck my sunglasses off the marble counter top. With an audible poof I teleport down to the sand.

"Ms Stark, it is unwise to use your powers like that. Someone might see you" Jarvis pipes up from my smart watch.

I sigh at his concern, I'm careful when I use my powers.

"Relax Jarvis that's why I asked what the beach was like. So I could teleport down here" I say laying back on the towel.

I spend a few relaxing hours on the beach before going back up to the house. The phone rings.

"Who is it Jarvis" I ask putting my book down.

"Ms Potts" He says.

The call connects.

"Hey Pepper, what's up"? I ask wondering if Tony is driving her crazy or I should say crazier.

"Hi Mia. I just wanted to let you know that Mr Stark is on an Avengers mission won't be back for a couple of days" She says, sounding slightly worried.

I know for a fact that she has a crush on my brother. She'd be good for him, Pepper is the only assistant he's had that can put up with Tony's more difficult personality traits.

"Alright, thanks for the heads up Pepper" I say.

"Will you be alright in Malibu by yourself"? She asks.

I smile at her concern.

"Don't worry about me Pepper. Jarvis is here to keep me company I'll be fine" I assure her.

I hear someone call her name away from the phone.

"Alright I have to go, but I will call to check in later" She says quickly.

"Bye Pepper" I smile.

The call ends, I go back to my book until my stomach starts growling. I mark my page and set the book down now what do I want to eat after some thinking I decided on Italian food.

"Jarvis call Happy, I'm feeling like Italian food for dinner" I say while picking out a nice outfit.

"Of course Ms Stark" He replies.

I get dressed and fix my hair a little, by the time all that's done Happy is waiting in the living room.

"Hello Happy" I smile at him.

"Mia" He nods a soft smile on his face.

I put my shoes on and follow him out to the car.

"Lets find an Italian food" I tell him buckling my seat belt.

"Did Pepper tell you Tony is on a mission"? He asks.

"Yes Happy she did" I nod watching the sun sparkle on the water as we drive.

"Good. He wanted to make sure someone told you about it" He adds.

I smile, I wonder how he got that message across to the other Avengers since none of them know about me.