Chapter 11: Gentle

Isabella's POV:

Struggling against the chains that wrap tightly around my wrists I try every attempt to unlock them from me, but my attempts were useless.

I'd been left in this room for an hour, struggling and thrashing against the chains was all I had been doing. Upon fighting the chains the metal had cut into my skin slightly causing small trickles of blood to drop down my arms.

The pain didn't bother me, I was too numb. Too much had gone on. Too much had happened. At this point I didn't care what happened to me.

Suddenly a knock at the door startled me and I immediately closed my eyes hoping that they would leave if they saw me asleep.

A moments silence went by and no knocking could be heard.

Thank God.

But the door creeped open and heavy footsteps wondered in to the other side of the room. My eyes were still shut, but I could hear the person place down what sounded like a metal tray.

Oh man that smells so good. Dammit.

The heavy footsteps stilled and the atmosphere was tense. Please don't let it be him. I don't want to see him.

Even though my eyes were shut, I could feel their eyes burning into my flesh. I needed to use my years of playing musical statues to help me. One movement, one twitch and it'll all be over.

"Fuck".

A quiet voice echoed throughout the room startling me at the suddenness and his beautiful choice of vocabulary.

Fighting the urge to open my eyes and get a glimpse at who this mysterious person, my eyelids remained clamped down subtly clenching them hoping to almost glue them down so there wouldn't be an urge to sneak a peek.

Footsteps thundered towards me in a lightning pace and I prayed to the merciful lord that my life would be spared once again.

But Jesus did not hear my prayer as a hand wrapped itself around my upper arm and lifted it up. Still clenching my eyes shut I began to tremble slightly out of fear of the unknown. What was going to happen?

The man began to bustle about and I could hear him rustle through his pockets frantically looking for something. Oh god please don't let it be a condom. Don't let this man hurt me. The worst scenarios kept popping up in my head and fear overtook my tired and worn out frame. Realising that laying here with my eyes shut wishing this brute would simply walk away was stupid and naive of me. Even though my wrists were bleeding badly from the tightness of the chains I began to thrash and squirm myself out of the chains hoping they'd magically click open.

Suddenly a strong force pushes against the chains causing an immense pain to shoot through my wrists and cutting slightly deeper. A scream erupted from my already sore throat as the pain throbbed around my body and my head started to spin from all the blood I'd already lost.

As if Jesus had now answered my prayer, the chains that had bound me had clicked free and my arms collapsed by my side unable to make any movement.

Opening up my eyes slowly looking down at my wrists tears began to form and without my permission cascaded down my cheeks. My wrists were badly bruised and cut that I didn't know if any medical treatment was possible to get them back to normal. Ever since I've been brought here, I've experienced nothing but pain and hurt.

Swarmed in my own thoughts and breakdown, I'd completely forgotten about the man who had invaded the room and tried to have his way with me. Throwing my glance upwards I jump back upon seeing how close the man was to me. Another step and I would've felt his breath on my lips.