20

Your POV

"Y/n," Camila giggled as I kissed all around her face.

We were currently in the studio. I was only here because Camila wanted me to come with her.

We practically hadn't left each other's side after what went down a few days ago.

"What are you doing?" Camila laughed as I continued to kiss all around her face and neck.

"Besitos," I smiled proudly as I said the new word she taught me.

"Is that the only word you know?"

"Sí," I said, making her laugh loudly.

"We'll have to work on that, hermosa," she smiled, bringing me into a gentle kiss.

"Are you gonna be my spanish teacher?" I asked when we pulled away.

"Sí," she smirked.

"Okay, what's the word of the day?"

"Habladora," she said after thinking for a moment.

"What's that?"

"That's what you are today," she laughed. "Talkative."

I punched her shoulder slightly, making her laugh as she hugged my torso.

"Seriously though, what's got you so happy today?" She asked with a smile, already knowing what I was going to say.

"I don't know. I'm just happy," I said, avoiding the real answer.

"Mhmm. Okay," she said as she turned back to the work that was in front of her.

"Don't be mad now," I giggled.

"No estoy enojada," she said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"That's not fair," I said, crossing my arms when I saw her sly smirk.

"¿Qué?" She asked, feigning confusion.

"I'm done," I told her, turning around to walk away but not getting very far as she hooked her fingers in my belt loops and spun me back around.

"Eres tan linda," she smiled.

I let out a frustrated laugh because I couldn't understand her, which made her smile widely.

"I said that you're cute," she spoke in english, making me blush.

"I'm going to learn how to speak spanish so you can't do that to me anymore," I told her.

"And I'll help you learn," she laughed, pulling me into her lap as she turned back to her work.

I sat there with my head on her shoulder as she worked, admiring the way she focused so hard on the papers in front of her.

"Why are you staring?" She asked with a smile.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because you're so pretty," I said, making her blush slightly.

"Thank you," she mumbled without looking away from the papers.

I smiled as I leaned my head back on her shoulder, the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I couldn't help it though, the girl had me hooked.

She was literally my drug at this point, and although everything i had going on was still a little confusing, I knew I was falling hard.

"Do you have anything to do later?" I asked, knowing the girl's schedule was getting busier and busier.

"I actually have an interview in San Francisco tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to stay the night at a hotel up there so I don't have to leave super early tomorrow," she told me as she met my eyes.

"Alright," I said as she kissed my temple.

"Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

"I don't know. I really need to get some things done," I told her. I needed to work out some dates where I would go into the studio with a few different artists who were trying to book me.

"It's fine. You don't have to come. I'll be back in a few days," she smiled. "I'll text you every chance I get."

"You better," I told her as I leaned in to peck her lips.

"I should probably get going. Do you want me to drop you off at Dinah's?" She asked.

I smiled at how cute she looked with her eyebrows furrowed before I nodded.

"That'd be great."