Ω Chapter 30

Serena's POV

Things are heated now... really heated. I don't even know what came over me?! It just happened... I might as well get experienced by the time I actully find someone. Not to add Matt is a hell of a kisser.

I pushed Matt on the bed, and kissed him. I quickly took off his shirt, and smiled.

"You're something eles." he pushed me down on him.

Okay back tracking it to the pier.

I held onto Matt as I tripped over the chair.

"Serena you okay?" he asked laughing.

"Yes just clumsy me," I laughed shaking my head.

"Like I said; you're always falling cause of me." he smiled, "now that I think about it..." he trailed off, "I knew the first time I accidentally tripped you, and you fell that we would date!" he smiled.

"Oh yes defiantly." I said sarcastically.

"It was fate," he kissed my cheek.

"No such thing as fate." I disagreed.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Really it's impossible I understand everything has a reason... the whole destiny thing... I dunno just sounds like a line of crap to me." I said, "an excuse for people to get away with stupid things."

"Well I just hope fate works for us." he smiled.

"I love how you're a dreamer." I nudged.

"I love how I will prove everything to you." he kissed my lips softly.

"I wish you all of luck," I smiled, "I feel as maybe if it was real..." I shook my head from the thought.

"Don't worry, about it," he kissed my cheek, "Tonight was perfect," he pulled me close.

"Actually... it was." I looked down.

It was... he's nice. When he acts like this! And damn he fooled me today...  I just actually had fun... yeah I'm just as sad as you think.

We walked back into the hotel.

"We're home!" Matt yelled. There was no response. He just looked at me, and shrugged.

"So wanna watch netflix... I really want to finish American Horror story." I smiled.

"Yeah sure... hold up though I'm going to change." he smiled.

"I'll see you out." I laughed.

He walked into the restroom, and I looked at the door.

I'm sure I can change here quickly.

I took off my shirt, and went to get another one, when I stood I saw Matt smiling. I just laughed shaking my head. He bit his lip, and walked to me a little closer.

A wave of confidence came over me, and I walked all the way up to him smiling.

And that is where we end up now. Me on top  of Matthew shirtless...

I tangled my fingers in his hair. He groaned loudly under me. I smriked in the kiss. I looked at him. His eyes are dark, and he keeps pushing my down on his body. I went back to his lips, and let my body lay flatly ontop on him. His hands went up, and down my bare back.