Ω Chapter 31

Serena's POV

"You like him, and I cry for you!" Bethany pouted, "I really want you two to be happy, but... ugh!" she sighed.

"Shh he could hear you... wait keep talking just make it sound like I really don't know like anything is up." I nodded my head.

"I think I should just leave you with your boyfriend he does leave tomorrow." she sighed.

"I'll see him soon, and anyway I just... need you to talk to." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"Well I think you should be with your boyfriend, and also remember who he really is." she walked over, and gave me a hug, "I'm sorry it has to be like this some how I knew it would be like this." she shook her head.

"Wow thanks good helping friend of mine." I sighed.

"Yes well... I think I should go," she pulled away, "you'll be fine... just remember your goals. As much as I hate you doing this... you actually really have feelings for him now." she kinda laughed at the end.

"I don't know... I wouldn't say that... I'm pretty good at hiding my emotions." I shrugged.

"Yeah back in the kitchen was such good acting!" she laughed sarcastically.

"Well... it'll get better," I shrugged, and walked her to the door.

"Sure," she sighed, "good luck." she waved.

"Thanks B, and also go talk to Cameron!" I said, "Oh yeah... okay maybe." she shrugged

"Do it," I warned. She laughed, and walked over to them.

"There Matt you can have your girlfriend to yourself now." Bethany laughed looking at me.

"Thanks Beth," Matt walked over to me, "I swear you're acting different, and what is it?" he asked.

Seriously might as well put 'I like a guy' all over my forehead. Ugh I hate how it is like this. I actually have a heart I never thought I did, and it's... ugh it's actual feelings for Matthew.

At least I'm not supid to let this show. Knowing me it'll probs be gone in a week.

"I dunno... I really don't want you to leave." I shrugged looking up at him.

"Well both our duties are calling," he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Right I have that thing with Hamiltoe, and friends, and you have..." I trailed off looking at him, "Cyber tour, and couple more Magcons." I said.

"You are a good listener." he kissed my cheek. I laughed awkwardly.

"The best!" I laughed way more fake then usual. He gave me a weird look so I just flashed him a smile.

"Okay?" he laughed, "so I know as my last day what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"Well..." I looked around, "I really don't want to go back to the beach... that was a one time thing you know what I'm saying?" I asked.

"I'll get you back in there." he smiled.

"Hey best of luck," I patted his shoulder.

"Aw Serena you care!" he hugged me.

"I know I'm just sweet!" I laughed.

"How about we just stay inside, and watch movies?" he asked.