XXXI

Pic ~ Jason only with blue eyes.

Anya's PoV

"Wait what?" Raen questions at my side as he tries to slow me down but I waddle quickly, immediately heading to the dining room.

"What do you mean Keylin's gone? Where is he? Please slow down, if you trip I'll never forgive myself."

I stop and groan upwards to the ceiling before turning to him with a sharp look.

"Stop asking me so many questions. I'll tell you everything as soon as I find everyone." I grumble in anger before saying the hell with it and screaming into the now silent dining hall filled with people and soldiers.

"Bow!"

There's the sound of cutlery falling before Bow comes stumbling forward a small distance ahead, alarmed with his eyes trained on me in worry. I sigh when I see him and clutch my belly walking forward.

"Anya, are you alright? Oh my Gods are you going into labour?!"

"No I'm not going into labour you idiot I'm not due for another four weeks!" I exclaim before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Where is Tara, Mila and Malakei?"

"I'm right here honey." Tara chuckles from behind me and I turn around to see her smiling worriedly at me before looking at her brother, Mila behind her.

"Ok, where's Malakei?"

Silence.

I take in a breath and before I can shout Malakei into the large open room, Bow clasps a hand over my mouth.

"He's sitting over there." Bow points out with a smile as I follow his line of vision and spot a rather sad looking Malakei in the corner stirring and picking at his food before shoving it roughly away from him.

'Poor baby' I think before stomping forward like a woman on a mission. The others following in suit. I shove people out of my way not so elegantly.

"Beat it, pregnant soon to be queen coming through."

As soon as I made it to Malakei's table I was out of breath, startling him as I put my hands on the table what was supposed to be gently but seemed more like I had a bone to pick with him.

"We've got a serious problem."

"Enough of this." Raen grunts and makes his way over to me grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. I meet eyes with golden hazel ones instead of green.

"Where is Keylin?"

Bow's hands immediately dart forward and shove Raen's hands off me before pulling me closer to him in his embrace as he glares half threateningly at Raen with a raised brow.

"Keylin's missing?" Tara questions worriedly and Malakei's face turns white as he stands up from his chair in alarm.

"Well he's not missing per se..." I peep up from behind Bow's muscular arms making everyone turn to me.

"He told me not to tell you..but I think I should." I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"You see, I have a bad feeling that he's in serious danger."

Keylin's PoV

I ram my axe into the head of the murk before me and cringe as he lets out an ear splitting croak before collapsing to the ground in a tangled mess. I jolt my axe back, splashing blood into the air and some splashing onto my arms. I grit my teeth at the sight.