1760

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

London, 1760

In a dark-lit room with the light only coming from the full moon shining from the window, lying in her bed was a small and fragile as a porcelain doll young girl with platinum blonde hair with a horrendous sickness just waiting to die so the pain could be taken away.

The girl's name was Natalia Leighton and she was the daughter of one of London's most rich and most powerful men. Her father was a cruel man with no conscious and was known to do anything if it meant he got what he wanted. So of course when he heard that his one and only daughter got sick he got the best doctors in the country to come and cure his daughter.

One of them being Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

The girl had five doctors attending her but Dr. Cullen was by far her favorite. He was more than a doctor to her...he was her one and only friend. Her father never let her leave the house claiming it was too dangerous for a lady with her status to be walking around the busy streets of London and mingling with unworthy people.

Unworthy people...

That's how her father viewed nearly everyone who would come near her father or her. Every young man that would ask her father for courting with his daughter would be straight away declined. The young girl would only stay quiet and stay in her room not even thinking about disagreeing with her father. Sure what else could she do? He was her father after all and all she was supposed to do was nod and not ask any questions. He wanted her to be the perfect lady every person would envy for her beauty. But oh how much more was she than just her beauty.

The door of her room creaked while being opened causing the girl to only lightly open her eyes all the energy drained from her. In the door stood a sadly smiling Carlisle. The girl lets out a barely visible smile while the doctor walks over to her bedside and puts his hand over her forehead. He was scared for her and it was visible no matter how much he wanted to mask it.

 The girl looks him right in the eyes.

"I am going to die this night ament I doctor..." Carlisle sighed while looking over his paperwork.

"Of course not my lady, you're going to live for many more years," Carlisle replied smiling. The girl chuckled dryly not believing a word that came out of his mouth. But how could she? She could feel her insides slowly starting to stop working and the temperature heating up boiling her up from the inside. She knew she was dying and there was nothing he could do about it. It took her some time but she accepted the fact that she would die without knowing the world or having a family of her own.

As the girl drifted off into sleep Carlisle put down his paperwork on the bedside table taking in a deep breath. He kept his eyes on the girl with a worried look. He has grown to love this girl like a little sister he never had. He knew deep down he couldn't let her die, especially taking in mind how young and innocent the girl was...For heaven's sake, she was after all only 17 years old!

He knew she was dying...Everyone accepted this fact except her father. All the other doctors looking after her just stopped trying and just stayed knowing if they didn't her father would never let it pass.

Carlisle has been reading books and he has been studying through the process of turning someone into a vampire. The only thing holding him back was the thought would she forgive him? Would she be angry that he changed her into a monster?  All these thoughts kept running through his head but he knew it was now or never because there wouldn't be anyone in the mansion to hear the screams because everyone was gone.

Carlisle took another deep breath before moving his head down to her neck causing his fangs to appear. He looked between the girl's face and her neck before quietly whispering.

"I am truly sorry, I hope you forgive me." Not waiting for any second longer he bit down into her neck causing his eyes to turn black from the taste of her blood. The moment his fangs went through her white skin the girl let out a sickening scream that travelled through every single room in the house causing it to shake.

Just when he was about to lose control he pulled away looking at the younger girl with a distressed look just hoping he did the right thing.