wtf do i call this

there goes my fUCking creativity for titles damnit
welp
enjoy this one
i hope :/

------------------

It was just a game that started all of this. Jaren sat in Johns lap, main reason why was because he was too lazy to grab a chair for himself. This was fine, at least thats what they told themselves.

"Aha! I won again bitch! Get fucked!" Jaren bounced on Johns lap, basking in the glow of victory. "Fuck off bitch. Lets play another round."

They continued on, Jaren bouncing on Johns lap whenever he won or lostb the latter becoming more frequent as John kepts getting distracted. Jaren bounced in victory again, suddenly feeling something hard lress against him.

"Uh, John?" Apparently, John had gotten hard with Jarens bouncing. Blushes bloomed on both their faces as their game was paused.

"F-Fuck, Im sorry. Ive never really had the time to, you know." "Why not?" John wouldve expected his friend to move off of his lap, but he made no move. "Because I never have the time. You know how much I work on editing, plus with streaming every time i dont get a video up. Along with all of this, Ive never really been in the mood." Jaren nodded.

They sat there for a few minutes in silence before Jaren spoke. "Would you, uh, like ne to help you?"

Now this was a suprise thats for sure. John couldnt say no, he did think his friend was attractive, and its only gonna be a one time thing, right?

John nodded. "Ill just uh, grind against you if thats fine." Jaren nodded.

John placed his hands on Jarens hips, feeling the boys hands on his knees as Jaren grinded against Johns cock. Johns grip on Jarens hips tightened and pleasure overtook his senses. Its been so long since hes done this with anybody and honestly, it feels so much better.

Jaren continued to move his hips, speeding up and slowing down to tease the man under him. To be honest, he loved hearing those sounds that left Johns mouth. "Please Jay."

Jaren was quick to turn around and sit on his lap completely. Their cocks grinded against each others, creating a friction that felt too good to not continue.

Jaren moved his hips quickly, hands tangling in the mass of hair as quiet moans left his mouth. "Fuck this feels so good Jayb I wonder what itd feel like to have that cute ass of yours bouncing on my cock." John moved to grab Jarens ass, squeezing him as said man moaned at the thought.

John thrusted his hips up into Jarens, hands that were gripping his hair pulled in retort. A small but audible moan left his mouth as the jolt of a pleasurable pain coursed through his veins.

"Oh, so you like getting your hair pulled?" The man smiled evily as he gripped tighter and pulled harder. Johns moan was anything but small and quiet. "Fuck I didnt think you liked it that much." John whined in embarrassment. "Be quiet Jay."

They grinded against eachother, getting faster as their need for eachother grew. "J-Jay, fuck hold on."

John moved Jaren of of him despite the whining coming from him and quickly took off his pants, pulling out his cock into the cool air.

Jaren stared as the man in front of him made quick work to release himself. Holy hell was John by no means small. The small moans and quick work of Johns hands made Jare. reach down to his own throbbing problem.

"J-Jay?" "Youre so fucking hot you know? You with your stupid long hait and perfect body and hearing your moans." Jaren whined as he stroked himself in time with John. "Youre cock is so big too, fuck I would love to feel that fucking into me."

Both boys jerked off to one another, imagining the pleasure of what would happen if they decided to go through with it.

"J-Jay Im gonna-" Jaren moved quickly, taking the huge cock in front of him in his mouth. He groaned, Johns hand on the back of his head as he came, the slick sliding down the back of his throat. He came as well, moans muffled by the now softning dick as he milked the cum out of John.

He pulled off, out of breath and red. He couldnt really be embarrassed as John was the exact same.

"Did we really just do that?" John nodded. "I-Im sorry, I shouldnt have made you do that, fuck now you probably-" Jaren shut him up with a kiss.

"Okay one, its fine, I still enjoyed the fuck out of that and two, put on a movie, Im going to go clean up and we can sit and cuddle for the rest of the night." And with that, Jaren left, wide smile on his face. Yeah, this will work out.

---------------
suggest please if you have some ideas i wanna make up for the time i was gone

love you babes, thanks for joining