Trust!

College canteen

Ragini's eyes widened but let her finish trying to understand the whole matter, Swara keep mumbling confused for her own feelings.

Swara- I think I love him.... maybe..n..no I....ahhh this is frustrating!
Ragini- (pats her) okay calm down, let's take it easy, umm, first who is he?
Swara-(gulp) Ragini.... I don't wanna t.talk about it pl......

Before she could finish her sentence both of their eyes travel to Pragya who chokes on her drink.

Pragya- (cough) guys ,look ...... (points towards entrance) looks like some celebrity's here!

Swara's eyes travel towards the huge crowd, Abhi gasped looking Benz with three other mercedes, Laksh tap Sanskaar shoulder who excuse himself to attend his phone call which wouldn't stop buzzing and walks further finding privacy.

Girl in saree makes her way to them having a contagious smile on her face, with each step her hair flip making her look eternal.

Right by her side a man in suit complementing his outfit makes his way towards them with soft smile.

He whisper something to the girl making his way to the principal's office, everyone seems surprised not seen them before, Swara frown, this seems wrong for some reason, her thoughts break by Pragya's screeching sound

He whisper something to the girl making his way to the principal's office, everyone seems surprised not seen them before, Swara frown, this seems wrong for some reason, her thoughts break by Pragya's screeching sound .

Pragya- (overwhelm) oh my...oh my god, OMG!!!
Laksh- shut up! You are distracting me!

Ragini glare him , Laksh leans forward.

Laksh - I'm single, you see?
Ragini-(scoff) yeah, me too!
Abhi- (pulls Laksh back) guys, don't need to be salty.
Pragya-(stands up in excitement) She's.........

Before she could complete her statement ,Sanskaar comes back shocking everyone with his statement.

Sanskaar- Guys! I want you all to meet my Girlfriend.

Swara looks him in shock, he looks her expression like he's reading her eyes which starts to get watery.

Abhi- what?! You have girlfriend?! Who??