Chapter 2

Beauty, it was really just a concept. A noun.

To be or not to be beautiful is in the eye of the beholder.

But they admitted Kim Seokjin was beautiful, he might not be they're type but he was still beautiful.

Jin knew this, he liked to flirt. Even with his friends, he loved to see a red blush spread across someone's cheek as he teased them.

He enjoyed it.

Maybe it made him a player. Maybe he broke hearts. Maybe they hated him. But he enjoyed every moment of it.

Turning his attention to one of his friends he smiled. Taehyung had always had a bit of crush on him. But first he was straight and second he wasn't his type.

Oh, but he did enjoy flirting with Taehyung. He flushed easily, and he stuttered as he replied to Jin. Jin had such a effect on the poor boy.

Namjoon watched it all, the flirting, the teasing, the blushing. He didn't specially like Seokjin, he seemed like a ass. 

But he didn't like it up his ass that was for sure. Kim Seokjin that is.

Straight. They all claimed to be straight. Namjoon included, he wasn't straight that was for sure, but he didn't need to give them another reason to bully him.

Pushing the glasses up his nose. He hurried out, the bell was going to ring soon. Namjoon would always leave early, he hated getting pushed and shoved in the hallways as he made his way to class.

Jin also stood up, and laughing at something Jimin had said, he pulled himself out of his chair and headed towards the bathroom, sure he wasn't supposed to use the one in the hallways but it was cleaner.

Entering the hallways, he pulled out his phone noting no one was around. He headed towards the bathroom, and collided into a body.

"Fuck you" Jin mummered angrily, his head hitting the marble title of the floor as he fell to the ground a long body on top of him.

Ingorning the blast sharp pain flashing through his head, he awkwardly pulled himself up and froze. It was Kim Seokjin.

Fuck his life.

Groaning in pain, Jin looked up and his eyes fell on Namjoons wide ones. "I- I" The bell rang, and Namjoon stared down at Jin still on the floor his eyes closed tight as he winced in pain.

"I-I" he started again, and then the flow of kids started and Namjoon couldn't do it. He left. He left Kim Seokjin on the floor, and ran off.