Ball Drop

GIONNI "G"

Bopping my head to the track me and Beanie just recorded I was happy a fuck

Bopping my head to the track me and Beanie just recorded I was happy a fuck. "Yo G you really ate on this!" Beanie said. "If you knew you could rap bro I would have been put you on!" He said causing me to laugh. "You good, only Lik, Trizzy and my moms knew about my rapping skills." I said and he just nodded his head.

Beanie was some old head from philly. I knew him cause that where I use to be at when I was younger with Lik and Troy. The other day when I came in the Studio he was in here with London. We chopped it up and he offered to be on a track with me. You know I couldn't past that opportunity up.

"Nah you really about to be that nigga!" London said as the track ended. "You know you gonna need a manager and shit right?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Alright cool so I'm send this shit around and see if niggas fucking with it." London explained to me.

"Bet just hit my jack." I said dapping him and Beanie both up before exiting out the studio. Grabbing my phone I noticed I aint have no miss calls or text from Saint which was weird. Calling her she ain't answer.

Pulling up to the house Saint's car was in the front but so was another car who I ain't recognize. Locking my doors I walked inside the house hearing laughter going straight to the living room I was surprised to see who was sitting on my couch.

"The fuck is this?" I asked looking at Saint who smile quickly turned into a stale face

"The fuck is this?" I asked looking at Saint who smile quickly turned into a stale face. She said looking to her right. "I'm just sitting here with your baby mama number one." She said grinning. Looking to the right I noticed the little girl laying on the chair.

"What the fuck is going on Milli?" I asked trying to control my anger. But just seeing this bitch had me ready to slap the fuck out of her. "Hello Gionni." She said. "Don't call me that it's G to you." I spat. "G relax it's okay. I'm not mad. She explained to me the situation I know you weren't aware. It happened five years ago its not my place to be mad. The only thing you can do is just be the best daddy to Kristin." Saint said causing me to look at her like she was crazy.

This was the same woman who was mad at me for getting Alexis pregnant but yet she happy I have a five year old with Milli? "I don't know what the fuck ya got going on but I'm not about to be apart of this." I said walking out the living room going back to my car. Pulling my phone out Facetiming Troy's number.

"My nigga you not gonna believe what the fuck I just walked into." I said as Troy just stared. "Nigga what. The fuck stop that gay shit staring at me and shit. He said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Saint and fucking Milli laughing and giggling in my fucking living room. Then Saint gon say some dumbshit all like it's okay me and Milli got a five year old daughter." I said and he started laughing.

"You lying! Oh shit Congratulations." He said causing me to suck my teeth. "Fuck You mad for? You don't think that's yours or something? You was hitting ha shit raw. The timing adds up so what?" He said causing me to sigh. The shit he was saying was Troy but I didn't want it to be fucking true.

"Yo I don't see why you mad. Having a kid is beautiful. Get a dna test. If she yours Ik you gonna do the right thing. Now fuck off my phone I'm about to dip in some pussy." He said. "Hi G!" Seven said causing me to laugh before the hung up. Shaking my head I got out the car walking back in to the living room.

"I want a DNA test." I said looking at Milli. "That's fine with me." She said causing me to squint my eyes. I had so many fucking questions. "Why you wait five fucking years?" I asked and she just sat there. "Because you made it clear. You wanted noting to do with me. You kicked me out butt ass naked." She said causing Saint to gasp.

"So why come back now huh?" I asked. "Because she been asking about her father and I can't just lie to my daughter." She said while patting the little girls head. I honestly didn't trust Milli as far as I could throw her. 

"Well we definitely getting that test. You can go now. You can contact Saint if you need me since that's your bestie now." I said as I mean mugged Saint. Looking at these two I just shook my head and went up to the room to light a fat ass blunt.

SAINT ANDERSON

"Was that necessary?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom seeing Gionni sitting on her bed with no shirt on and a blunt in his hand

"Was that necessary?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom seeing Gionni sitting on her bed with no shirt on and a blunt in his hand. "Why you had her in my house Saint?" He asked.

"Nigga that's your baby mama! The fuck you mean?" I asked him. "That ain't my baby moms. She a sneaky ass bitch!" He said. "Why you never told me about her!" I asked and he sucked her teeth.

"Tell you what! SHES A FUCKING EX FOR A REASON? TELL YOU HOW ROBBED ME? TOOK ALL MY FUCKING MONEY AND FUCKED MY ENEMY? BROKE MY FUCKING HEART? AINT SHIT TO TALK ABOUT. I DONT SEE YOU GOING AROUND TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR EXES." He Yelled biting the inside of my cheek I immediately felt bad.

"I didn't know. I just thought I was being the bigger person. She seemed so nice." I pleaded and he just looked at me.

"Your so fucking Naive. That bitch is not to be trusted. I doubt that girl mine anyways." He said before getting up and walking into the bathroom slamming the door leaving me in the room like a dumbass. What did I just get us into I thought.

___________________________
G in the studio yessss
Oppps Saint and Milli friends say what? 🤔😂😂😂
Troy dropping some knowledge on G
Milli broke G's heart?
Is that really G's baby?
Who's right in this situation Saint or G ?
Vote comment follow