Dance Dance Revolution

im fucking excited for this one
i hope this works out
thank you (lets hope it fucking tags you this time) JessicaTheArtist

title does not go with the story i just decided to be funny guess it didnt work out oh well

yall listen to song qhen i tell you
its french
i fucking love this song
but its supposed to go with the dance and please bare with me ive never really written a dance scene
ill tell you when to play omce ypu see two of these '--'
imagine whatever dance youd pleade cause i m tr ash

--------------

jaren

Of all things that my instructer needed of me, she needed me to be partnered with someone.

Toby knows im a soloist, but yet she decides to sign me up with someone i dont even know! She says she knows him, but honestly what could be so wrong with my dancing that it needed a partner?

"Alright! Jay I want you to meet Johnathan! Hes a dancer just like you!" "Dont you think I know that already you fuck?" Toby laughed it off, patting my shoulder and telling me to get ready for practice.

This Johnathan gave a smile in my direction before sauntering off to do warm ups and stretches. I will admit, this guy was a catch, but I refuse to be the next best guy.

I stood a few feet away, doing my own warm ups. I caught his eye a few times which caused me to wobble on my feet, but continued none the less. If this guys was gonna do shit like this to me then I dont want him here anymore.

"Boys come close! Have you memorized your parts?" Toby handed out the plan, my moves instantly clicking into place as i looked over it one more time. I will not dissapoint my friends, family and fans.

"I cant wait! Ive done so many partnered acts but never with a guy before. Now that I look at you, you look more feminine than most guys would." He grinned. "Lets just get this over with Toby."

We got into position, and with a press of a button the music flooded my ears.

--

I let the music take me away, slowly making my way over towards John. His hands rested against my waist, and i couldnt help a shiver.

The music picked up and so did our dance. He had lifted me up, twirling me. Setting me back down, he danced on his own with me walking away before grabbing my hand to pull me close. I slid under his legs, feeling him pull me back up for me to wrap my legs around his neck. He twirled us for a bit before setting me down.

Soon enough the song came to a close, and for the finishing touch, we fell to the ground with my hand to his chest as he held it in his, hovering over me.

We panted, staring into each others eyes. A laugh bursted out of me, letting my hand drop to my stomach.

His confused gaze only made me laugh harder.

"Dont worry about it John, he does this sometimes after he dances. Its like a reliever, sort of. You guys did so fucking amazing together, I didnt think youd work this well together!"

I breathed in deeply, feeling lighter as I sat up. A hand was held out to me. I took it, looking up to the man that the hand belonged to.

"Uh, you were uh, good. Yeah you were good." I awkwardly pulled my hand from his, rocking back and forth on my feet. "Same with you Jaren. Your dancing style is unique, I like that."

I blushed, grumbling as I went to the back to grab a water bottle. What is with this guy? With his stupid compliments and stupid pretty hair and dazzling eyes that could shoot daggers if it was possible.

I sighed, leaning back against the wall. I do not need a partner, but maybe i can make an exception with him.

We had practiced for the rest of the hour, fixing some moves and changing anything that was deemed changeable.

The alarm went off, signaling the end of our routine. "Alright! Great going boys! Remember our recital is this Wednesday so rest up!" Toby said her goodbyes and left.

I stood from the ground, stretching to get ready to practice a little bit more.

"What are you doing?" "Im practicing, what do you think im doing?" "Stretching." "Fuck off." He laughed, sitting down to stretch himself.

"What are you doing?" I sent a glare, only to recieve a smile. "Looking at you." I felt myself go red as I took a few steps backb as if thatd help anything.

"Im sorry, thats not a good way to introduce myself huh? Well im John, as you already know. I play video games, dance, sleep and vape. How about you?"

I went back to stretching, keeping my eyes fixed on the figure in front of me. "Im Jaren. I play games, dance, sleep and make designs. You vape?" He nodded, standing up to open his bag.

He brought out his vape, bringing it to his lips to take a puff. He held in in, sighing out as the nicotine entered his lungs.

"Fuck i needed that." I nodded in acknowledgement, going back to my stretches before creating a melody in my head.

I ignored the other person in the room, shutting my eyes as I let the melody take me away. I spun slowly, twisting myself as I ran and jumped.

I lost my footing, a yelp rang out as I expected to feel pain. Warm arms wrapped around me, spun me around and dipped me. I opened my eyes to stare into those pretty blue green ones.

He lifted me slowly, keeping his hand in mine as he started to hum. We danced together, smiles on our faces as he lifted me in the air. I looked down, seeing him staring back up at me. He brought me down slowly, rocking us back and forth to the music he hummed.

He finished, wide smile on his face as our eyes met.

"That. Was. Amazing! Oh my god you guys are so fucking good! Holy shit I should have you guys do a free recital dance! There was so much lust and love into it I just cant!"

Tobys loud voice burst through the air, screams leaving our mouths as we stepped away from each other.

"Dont do that you cuck! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" John shouted.

I was running over what just happened in my mind. What the fuck was that? Why was my face hot as fuck? This isnt supposed to happen im not allowing it.

"Jaren? You okay there?" John moved closer to me, but i moved away. "I-I need to go feed my dog." I grabbed my bag, leaving the building behind me for tomorrow.

Im better off being a solosit.

---------------
lmao im finishing this in class at school
i just wont be able to publish it until i get home
rip
also this might have a second part too ( i will get all the other suggestions up before the second part to this comes up tho) uwu

love you babes, thanks for joining