Part 63

Christine's POV

As his hands were in mine, we walked to the studio room where the others were. They were all practicing hard but they never forget to smile or laugh. I hate to break it to them but I'll be telling them after we come home. It's not fair since all they've done for me was out of love and here I am, hiding the truth from them.

When Jimin noticed me, he stopped and ran to the stereo to pause their music.

"Hey.." He said jogging towards me. The others now noticed me and went to where we were.

"Hey.. Can I just borrow Jungkook for awhile?" I asked

"Why?" Oppa then asked me.

"I have to go somewhere.." I said not making eye contact with any of them.

"Is it urgent? We really need to practice-" RM was trying to say something but when I looked at him with pleading eyes, he stopped and sighed.

"Will it take long?" RM changed his question.

"We'll try to be as fast as we could." I tried to smile at him.

"Will you tell us where you're going?" Jin asked

"When we come home, you guys will know." I promised them.

Jin and Jimin shared looks before looking at me.

"Come home safely." J-Hope then said to us.

"Yah Jeon Jeongguk. No love hotels alright?" V then said, earning a hit from everyone including Jungkook.

"Kidding! Kidding! You guys are way too serious! Aiiish jjinja!" V said rubbing the parts where he got hit. I just smiled at them and coughed for them to stop and to help poor Taehyung.

"We'll go ahead then" I smiled at them briefly before walking towards the door with Jungkook beside me when someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Are you going to the hospital?" oppa whispered and I nodded slightly.

"Is there something wrong?" He turned me around so that I'd be facing him.

"No, just check up." I whispered for Jungkook not to hear. Not yet..

"Arrasso. You plan to tell him this way huh?" he said taking my hand in his and smiling at me sadly.

"He has to know.. And I can't tell him straight to the point so yeah." I shrugged. I took a peek at Jungkook and he was texting someone on his phone, not minding oppa and I as we speak.

"Be careful, come back safely." he said to me and Jungkook

"Ne." We both answered.

"Stay strong." Oppa then told me softly as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before we headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you really not telling me where we're going?" Jungkook asked for the nth time as soon as we got in the cab.

"Jagi, do you remember the time when you asked who Jiyoon umma was?" I asked and he thought about it for a second before his facial expression showed that he remembered.

"Yeah. It was that night in your tent, the first and last time we talked about the topic of breaking up." He said and I flinched.

I know you made me promise but today it's inevitable for us not to talk about it again.

"D.do you remember what I told you about her?" I asked

"That I'll meet her soon?" he guessed.

"Yeah. That 'soon' is today." I said as I smiled at him.