Principles

SAINT ANDERSON
3WEEKS LATER

 "I can't believe she hasn't came back for her

"I can't believe she hasn't came back for her." Seven whispered to me as we watched Kristin sit at my makeup station while she play with the IPad I had purchased for her yesterday. "Like how do you drop your daughter off and not call or say anything. It's been three weeks!" I said. Kristin was a sweetheart. I adore her and would kill for her but it's like damn. You basically left your kid with strangers.

"How does G feel?" Sev asked. "He's pissed off especially since he had to got to Cali. He hates that he had to leave me with her." I told Sev as she nodded her head. "But other than that she loves him. They have gotten so close I'm a little jealous." I said while pouting.

"Girl bye! But how's the rapping going? My bro or should i save Dave East? Nigga doing numbers with the mix tape he dropped!" Sev said causing me to smirk. Yup my baby was that nigga!

"But why Dave East and not just his real name?" Seven asked confused. "Well Dave is short for David which is his middle name and East cause my baby from the East and runs the fucking east ! Shittin me." I said bragging about my nigga.

"Okay okay. Well I'm happy ya happy and handling this shit like grown adults. But more serious issues I think I'm pregnant." She said causing me to turn my head so fast you would think I caught whip lash.

"What the fuck Seven you don't know how to use condoms!" I shouted and she sucked her teeth. "Bitch lower your voice. I don't need those hoes in here to know my business and two don't act like G wears them when he blowing your back out." She said.

"Bitch this about you not me. Did you take a test?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Well fuck is you waiting for." I asked. "I don't know I'm not ready to be a mom I don't know how to be." She said almost crying.

"Ella can you watch Kristin." I asked as I pulled Seven into my office. "Girl stop! No crying. You would be an amazing mom and Troy is an amazing dad already he will help you and be there. Stay here while I run out to get you a test.". I said and she stopped me.

"I have one. I sorta took it but I haven't looked at the results it's in my bag." She said wiping her tears. Scrunching my face I went to the front to get her bag. What type of ghetto shit is this who walks around with a pregnancy test in they purse? "Here you go because I wasn't about to touch that shit." I said causing her to laugh.

"Your so annoying." She said before taking a deep breath and pulling the stick out her bag. "I can't look you read it." She said holding the stick out.

"YOUR GOING TO BE A SEXY ASS MOMMY!" I shouted while pulling her into a hug The she started crying

"YOUR GOING TO BE A SEXY ASS MOMMY!" I shouted while pulling her into a hug The she started crying. "Uhuh no no no. I got you. Troy got you. We gonna do this. Stop crying!" I said and she nodded her head as I wiped her tears away. "Now you gonna strut you fine ass to the desk and book me some clients!" I told her causing both of us to laugh. Shaking my head I opened up Instagram.

Lolothebaddie

Liked by sevenheaven jordanbashh and 9,532 others Lolothebaddie guess who just got accepted to F

Lolothebaddie guess who just got accepted to F.I.T 😏💁‍♀️
  View all 1000 comments
Hillaryskye Omg! CONGRATS GIRLY!! 💘💘
Saintnolaurent NO WAY! PROUD MOMMY MOMENT 🤣💘💘💘
1 hour ago

Hillaryskye

Liked by sevenheaven, lolothebaddie and 13,272othersHillaryskye American Apparel baby 🍼     View all 2,000 comments 5 hours

Hillaryskye American Apparel baby 🍼
    View all 2,000 comments
5 hours

Daveeast

Liked by trizzyT, jordanbashh and 20,937 others Daveeast ya see what the fuck is happening!     View all 12,900 comments Randomuser 😩😩😩 baby daddy Alexissky foh thats my baby daddy ! @randomjser 19 hours

Daveeast ya see what the fuck is happening!
    View all 12,900 comments
Randomuser 😩😩😩 baby daddy
Alexissky foh thats my baby daddy ! @randomjser
19 hours

Shaking my head at Alexis thirsty ass go back and fourth with Gionni's fan trying to make it seem like she was still with him was pathetic. Just as I was about to put my phone away G FaceTimed me.

"Hey bae." I said smiling in the screen.

"Wassup beautiful where babygirl?" He asked. "She's in the front with Seven on her IPad." I said.

"Where she get an IPad I know you didn't buy her one Saint." He said sighing. "Boy it's fine. She needed something to keep her occupied." I told him and he just nodded his head.

"I understand but she ain't yours you don't have to keep buying her shit. Ma for real." I just sucked my teeth. "Gionni it's fine! I don't mind but how's my superstar doing you look tired." I said looking at the bags he had.

"I am but a nigga making the money. I'm about to go take a nap though I just wanted to check on my girls." He said.

"Alright I love you." He said before hanging up leaving me stuck. Did he just say I love you? We ain't never say that to each other. On Instagram yea when we joking around but we ain't never say it word to mouth. Locking my phone I went back to the front of the shop and waited for my next client.

_________\________________
Millie missing
Short I know but that's it for tonight i think....
Vote comment follows