Never Duplicated

SAINT ANDERSON
One month later

"Oou child I needed this!" I said as I sipped on my glass of wine

"Oou child I needed this!" I said as I sipped on my glass of wine. Looking up Seven was just grilling me with her arms folded across her chest. "What you the one who signed us up for this sip n' paint." I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing my paint brush.

"I ain't know this shit was a sip and paint I thought it was just a regular painting class." She said causing me to laugh at her lack of reading skills. "Well you have a water bottle sip on that." I said while laughing.

"Ha ha you think you real cute just like Milli think she cute over there boo'd up with that nigga." Seven said while motioning her head towards the other side of the room. Turning my head it sure was Milli's ass laughing in some mans face. Getting up I walked over to the happy couple. Milli has me fucked up! It had been a damn month since she dropped Kristin off at my house and went missing.

Like what mother could just leave her kid with fucking strangers for a whole month? This bitch was definitely sick in the head and I wished I had listened to G when he told me not to get involved with her. Walking up to them I cleared my throat. When Milli realized it was me her eyes got real big.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone huh?" I asked calmly trying to hold in my anger. "Excuse me?" She asked sounding all confused. "Oh we playing this game? How the fuck you leave me with your daughter for a whole month and go missing? Huh!" I yelled now in her face.

"Excuse me ma'am can you lower your voice." The instructed said. "Ma'am mind ya business and care on with your class." Seven said while I grilled Milli. "I'm so sorry you must have me mistaken for someone else she said." Not even think I punched her dead in her face.

"OMG! SOMEONE CALL 911!" I heard as I began beating her ass up. "Yo get the fuck off her!" I heard before I was pushed on the floor then decked in my face causing me to fall. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU DONT HIT A WOMEN!" I heard Seven yell. Quickly getting up I went and grabbed Seven. I did not need for this man to put his hands on her and end up harming the baby some how.

"Let's go Seven." I said grabbing our stuff and trying to pull her out the door but she wouldn't budge she just grilled the nigga. "I think you better listen to your friend before you get punched in your shit too." He said with a smirk on his face. "Watch when I drop this fucking baby. Milli YO ASS IS DEAD." She said before walking out with me.

"Her Sev you drive." I said tossing her my car keys. Getting in the car I immediately pulled my phone out dialing G's number but of course that shit went straight to voicemail. "That nigga still ain't answering?" Seven asked and I nodded my head no looking out the window. He's the reason I was even at this paint and sip class.

Earlier we had got into an argument because ever since his career has taken off he's been so distant. I swear he's cheating but he says he's not and I'm just being insecure. So to take my mind off the bullshit and him Seven found this class on Groupon. "FUCK THAT NIGGA, FUCK MILLI! FUCK ALL OF THEM!" Seven shouted but I my emotions were honestly all over the place.

"You go lay down and I'll get you something for your face." Seven said while examining my face. Nodding my head I went upstairs to the bedroom and here and behold this bitch ass nigga was just laying down chillin on the bed smoking a blunt. Rolling my eyes I completely ignored him and went inside the bathroom to take a warm bath.

"So you don't see a nigga?" He asked. Ignoring him I began taking my clothes off until he grabbed me and turned me around to face him. "What happened to your face?" He asked softening up as he grabbed my face rubbing the spot where the nigga punched me. Moving out his grip I got in the bath tying my hair up.

"Saint What the fuck happened to you face."'he asked getting all mad causingn me to laugh. "If you answered your phone you would know."' I said and he just sucked his teeth.

"I'm sorry Saint. I've been busy you know how that shit can get." He pleaded. "I saw Milli." I spoke looking at him. "She did that to you?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"So who did it Saint stop talking in circles man." He asked. Biting the inside of my lip I contemplated on telling him. I know he's going to drag shit and doing something stupid and he didn't need to be doing anything stupid now that he's Dave East.

"It doesn't matter Gionni just please leave me alone." I said and he just stood there looking at me before he left leaving me in my thoughts. How the fuck did we get here? I thought to myself, one minute we were doing extremely good he told me he loved me then boom Milli came in the picture and that's when shit started to fuck up. Sitting in the bath for a few more minutes I got up rinsing in the shower then walked out the bathroom to an empty bedroom.....

[_______________[___________________
Just because of the bullshit today and to my loyal readers her ya go.......

Shit isn't good in the home front huh?
Milli acting like she don't know a bitch.
Who this niggga putting hands on Saint
Why G being a bitch ..... !
vote comment follow

CLARENCE AND QUEEN are having a boy 😩😩😍😩